The Juniper Networks Engineering Scholarships 2020 are offering the scholarships to the graduating high school seniors in the fields of STEM, interested students can apply the Juniper Networks Engineering Scholarships before the deadline through https://www.siliconvalleycf.org/…………
The Juniper Networks Engineering Scholarships 2020 program provided the support permanent citizens of Virginia, California, New Jersey, Massachusetts and Canada, indicate success in technology, science and maths (STEM) and engineering education courses, the committee seeks to support the young talented leaders with the probable to take on the hardest challenges covering our communities to join and authorize people in each place, and make the communities meaningful balance,Up to 10 winners will be chosen and they will be paid $5,000 for one-time scholarship award.
Juniper networks offers Engineering in STEM education courses like technology, engineering, science and maths.
Fields of study
Choices will be given to the students to follow the major in computer science, computer networking, computer engineering and electrical engineering.
Value of award
The community foundation provides up to 10 scholarships and awarded $5,000 for individual candidates
Eligibility criteria for Juniper Networks Engineering scholarships 2020
To be applicable to apply for the Juniper network scholarship, the candidate must be able to demonstrate success in STEM education courses , applicant must be intended to Plan to major in engineering, where preference will be given to students pursuing majors in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering and computer networking, candidate must hold a minimum cumulative high school grade point average of 3.5 on a 4.0 U.S. scale or ≥ 70% on Ontario, Canada grading scale,candidate must be Interested and intended to enroll as a full-time student in four-year university or college, applicant must demonstrate community involvement over a period of study.
The applying candidate should be a permanent citizen or a legal resident of United States or Canada to be eligible to apply for scholarship.
Application procedure to apply for Juniper Networks Engineering Scholarships 2020
To apply for the scholarships the freshers need to be register themselves repeated candidates should login to apply for the scholarships
Documents to be submitted
- STEM-related Personal Statement with a minimum word limit of 300-850 words that is to be submitted in PDF or Word document format
- Financial Need Documentation to apply for the SVCF managed scholarships.
- Two Letters of Recommendation which are to be dated and also should be signed, one may be a teacher or may be a advisor on school letterhead, and the second may be a volunteer or may be a work supervisor, community leader or personal acquaintance.
- Official Transcripts of Grades
- Current Graduating High School Seniors should submit the official high school transcripts, if applicable.
- Current College Students should submit the official college transcript and unofficial high school transcripts
- International Students should submit official transcripts from academic institution – both in English and original language, if certificates are not issued in English.
Completed application form along with documents mentioned in PDF format are to be sent through post to, Attn: Scholarships, Silicon Valley Community Foundation, 2440 W. El Camino Real, Suite 300, Mountain View, CA 94040
24, February 2020, is the last date to apply for Juniper engineering Scholarships, interested candidates can apply before deadline, for further information please visit official website at https://www.siliconvalleycf.org/