The New Jersey Electronic Security Association has provided the NJESA Youth Scholarship 2018 Program through Electronic Security Association (ESA) Application Registration at http://www.nj-esa.org…..
The NJESA Youth Scholarship Program 2018 by The New Jersey Electronic Security Association (NJESA), the students who are eligible to apply for the Youth scholarship should be between the age of 15 to 20 years. Also, she or he should be a High School senior who is set to graduate and will receive a diploma from an accredited high school. The school needs to be located within the state. The amount varies, it generally is somewhere between $1000 to $7500.
NJESA Youth Scholarship Program 2018 Knowing the details
Who is NJESA? The New Jersey Electronic Security Association is an officially chartered chapter of the organization ESA or Electronic Security Association. They are the ones who are announcing this NJESA scholarship 2018 and awarding the money to the students who are worthy. This scholarship is specially created to promote goodwill in the industry of electronic life security and safety. This is also a way to show the appreciation to the fire and police officers by providing financial support to their children who are deserving.
Understanding the value
We are sure you must be eager to know more about the amount associated with the scholarship. Let’s tell you about the same.
- The first prize amounts to $1,500 and the second prize money is that of $1,000. Both the prizes are available for the high school seniors who are qualified.
- The first place winner is also eligible for the NJESA USA National scholarship program. In this the first place winner can get up to $7,500 prize among and the secondly selected applicant will receive $2,500.
Areas of studies and level
This is a scholarship that is available at college or university level in all the subjects.
The place of study needs to be inside the United States of America.
Eligibility criteria of NJESA Youth Scholarship Program 2018
- The age of the applicants at the time of application must be more than 15 years and less than 20
- She must be a graduation high school senior from local accredited school
- Students attending military or boarding school or ones who are home schooled are also eligible for the application
- The applicants needs to be accepted to an accredited college or university to any program the following year
- The eligible student needs to have a qualified father, mother, or natural guardian.
This scholarship is applicable only to the students who are of US citizenship.
Instructions for application
Here is a brief look at the materials that should be in the application package.
- Typed essay of 500 to 1000 words
- Transcripts from school or from parents if the student is home schooled. It should include the students GPA which must be in a standard 4.0.
- The proof of acceptance letter to college or university
- Proof of parent’s occupation
- Official test score copies of SAT and/or ACT
- Listing of Academic prizes, awards, extracurricular activities, hobbies, and work history
- Letter of recommendation from teacher or school counselor or someone outside the agency. It should tell about the character of the student.
Impartant Dates and Information of the Program
The New Jersey Electronic Security Association will started the Electronic Security Association (ESA) NJESA Scholarship Program Application registration available from January and registration of application deadline is March Respectively, for complete information please visit official Website to Download NJESA Youth Scholarship Program Application forum 2018 at http://nj-esa.org/scholarship-program/