Anzisha Application 2018 Registration for Young African Entrepreneurs Anzisha Prize Award 2018 Online Application Registration and guide available for http://www.anzishaprize.org……
Anzisha Prize 2018 Inviting applications for Young African Entrepreneurs celebrates and scales effective young Entrepreneurs talent, they are living in the power of youth to transform their continent view and appreciation. The Award Prize is developing a network of passionate change makers. who needs economic opportunities and implementing innovative solutions challenges in their community.
A brief introduction about Anzisha Prize: it is African Leadership Academy sponsored by Master Card Foundation. Anzisha is expanded from just a Prize to full-on support program. Africa needs strong, innovative entrepreneurial young leaders to create jobs, solve problems and drive our economies. Our continent’s future will be determined by entrepreneurial leaders across all sectors. We believe fundamentally in the power of youth-led change
15 finalists from across Africa win a spot in a lifelong fellowship what will help to accelerate their path to entrepreneurship success. The first step in this journey is that they win an all-expenses-paid trip to South Africa to be a part of a ten-day long entrepreneurship workshop and conference at the African Leadership Academy campus on the outskirts of Johannesburg. The grand prize winners, selected from these finalists, will share prizes worth $100,000 USD. The fellowship continues thereafter, offering them business consulting services to unlock growth potential in their venture, connecting them to a global network of leaders, providing access to global speaking opportunities, and supporting their professional development.
Eligibility Criteria/Application Guidance for Anzisha Prize Award 2018
Candidate must be the citizen of Africa Continent and should be in the age limit between 15 – 22 years old with a business based in Africa for African customers/ beneficiaries. Your business must be up and running. The Anzisha Prize is not for great ideas or business plans. Applicant must have already started, and be able to prove it! You have time to get started now and have tangible results to share before applications open. Your business, invention or social project can be in any field or industry (science and technology, civil society, arts and culture, sports, etc.). Any kind of venture is welcome to apply. Individuals who apply must be one of the founding members of a business. Only One person can apply for the Prize, on behalf of the team.
Selection Process by Anzisha
To be selected as one of our Anzisha ventures, your business or project will be judged on the following 5 criteria
- Already Running Venture: Is the venture established with customers and beneficiaries? Does the venture deliver value to said beneficiaries and customers?
- Founder-led: Is the venture led and managed by the founder?
- Impact: Has the venture demonstrated some impact already?
- Scalability: If the venture is a for-profit business, does it already earn revenues and does it have potential increase revenues with the support of Anzisha? If the venture is a not-for-profit enterprise, does it already reach beneficiaries and does it have the potential to reach many more beneficiaries with support from Anzisha?
- Job Creation: Has the venture created some jobs and has the potential to create more high-quality jobs?
To be selected as one of our Anzisha Fellows, you must demonstrate the two following qualities
- Venture leader: Are you the leader of your venture and do you drive both venture strategy and operations?
- Commitment: Do you spend at least 20 hours a week or more on your business and will you continue to do so after selection?
Anzisha Prize Award 2018 Application Process
Applicants need to submit the best quality of Application for review by the Anzisha Team. High-Quality applications to be considered for 2018 Anzisha Prize Application Download.
Award Value: $75000
Deadline for Application
July/August 2018 Semi-finalist due to diligence visits and final selection.
Anzisha Prize Week & Awards Ceremony held on November 2018. For more and complete details about application registration and downloading of registration guide please visit http://www.anzishaprize.org