Online applications are invited for PACFaH Health Budget Monitor Media Challenge for Journalists 2019-2020 in Nigeria, Interested and eligible candidates can apply before deadline at http://pacfahhealthbudgetchallenge.com….
The Partnership for Advocacy in Child and Family Health (PACFaH) Project of Nigeria, is an international contest where the enthusiastic people or the media journalists to face the challenge where they should exhibit their talents to join the on-going discussion on the 2019 well being plan annually.Strengthen their voice in the discussion by distributing as well as communicative, verifiable proof driven as well as investigative stories on the well being spending plan along with other social issues are main topics of discussion.
The award for health budget monitor media challenge for journalists is provided by the Partnership for Advocacy in Child and Family Health (PACFaH) annually.
Value of Award:
The value of the award is given to best passages and they are granted with money prizes and additionally support to go to preparing projects and meetings annually. Money prizes incorporate.
- first prize – N 200,000
- second Prize – N 100,000 and
- third Prize – N 75,000.
Candidates from Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna, Niger, Nassarawa, Oyo and Lagos are eligible to apply for contest.
Application procedure to apply for PACFaH Health Budget Monitor Media Challenge for Journalists 2019
1. Printed Articles in Newspaper (English and Indigenous):
- media people will write or draft articles on the topics chosen by their own as that of in news papers and others.
- Media directs for interest in the test; National and State Newspapers (English and Indigenous)
- Members will then transfer a proof of execution by sharing their content in . JPG format as accommodated entrance.
2. Online Articles (Editorials)
- contested people will draft, share and promote their own substance articles on a tenable online news sites, and web-based social networking channel.
- Members will then share a proof of execution by transferring their examined content in .JPG design on the PACFaH accommodation entryway.
3. National and State Radio Stations (English and Indigenous)
- Candidate must produce a created content for radio in English or nearby lingo of that state
- Members will then share a confirmation of execution by transferring their sound substance in .MP3
4. National and State TV Stations (English and indigenous)
- Candidate must produce a created content for TV in English or neighborhood vernacular of that state
- Members will then produce a 5 mins concentrate of their work by transferring video content in .MP4
5. Online networking Influences
- Intrigued people will draft, share and advance their own particular imaginative crusades with their web-based social networking records .
Candidates who are applying for contest should submit all the above documents with application form.
Mostly the applications are released in the month of March, 2019 for the contest guidelines with official schedule and further information please visit official website before apply at http://pacfahhealthbudgetchallenge.com/.