Canada-China Scholars Exchange Program 2018 inviting Scholarship applications for Canadian academics, students and professionals can now apply for CCSEP scholarships for studies, research, and Chinese language training in China, eligible candidates can apply at http://en.csc.edu.cn/….
The China Scholarship Council offering applications from Canadian academics, students, and professionals who wish to study or conduct research in subject areas related to China at participating Chinese institutions, CCSEP Scholarships 2018 are available for only studies and research, for a combination of studies and language studies or for language studies only.Scholarships are available for studies and research, for a combination of studies and language studies, or for language studies only, Scholarships are not to be used towards a degree in China. The Canada-China Scholars Exchange Program 2018 scholarship is tenable for a period of four to 12 months for students and no less than eight weeks in the case of mid-career professionals, professors and researchers.
Eligibility criteria for Canada-China Scholars Exchange Program 2018
Canada offers awards to full-time, permanent teaching or research staff, master’s or doctoral graduates as well as non-academics in China holding senior professional posts (e.g., judges, broadcasters, economists) so that upon their return home they can make a distinctive contribution to life in China and to mutual understanding between Canada and China, most Preference is given to the following fields: public policy analysis and public administration, business management, economics/finance/banking, environmental protection, law, education, public health policy, and management. candidates who are in the following field are applicable for the courses.
- Canadian students at the college who are pursuing, undergraduate and graduate levels in Canada
- Canadian faculty members or research staff at a post-secondary institution in Canada
- Canadian mid-career professionals who have a Master’s or Ph.D. degree and have managerial, policy development or decision-making responsibilities.
Application Process for CCSEP Scholarship 2017
There will be 2 steps to complete the application process for the Canada-China Scholars’ Exchange Program. complete details will be mentioned below. candidate must note that incomplete application forms will not be accepted. Complete guidelines of application process visit official website http://en.csc.edu.cn/ in that go through application process information.
- The first step for the application form is Candidate must complete and submit the online application form of the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development (DFATD) available on this site and provide the supporting documents as requested.
- Successful completion of DFATD process candidate can further proceed to the second step, Applicants should need to complete and submit the CSC online application from the China Scholarship Council (CSC) website as well as an application package submitted by mail.
Deadline for Application Process
March 2018 is the deadline for CCSEP Scholarship registration under Canada-China Scholars Exchange Program 2018 by China Scholarship Council, for more and complete details please visit http://en.csc.edu.cn/