The Humphrey Fellowship Program inviting experienced Indian professionals to participate in Humphrey/NIDA Fellowships 2019. Eligible applicants can participate in the Humphrey/National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) Fellowships 2019 for Indian Students, Apply for the Fellowship on or before closing date at https://www.humphreyfellowship.org/how-apply-humphrey-fellowship-program
The Humphrey Fellowship Program is a non-degree program offering valuable opportunities for Indian professionals on the way of development through selected university courses, attending conferences, networking, and practical work experiences. The main objective of the Humphrey/NIDA Fellowships 2018 for Indian Students is strengthening their leadership skills through a mutual exchange of knowledge and understanding about issues of common concern in the U.S. and Fellows’ home countries. The Program encourages Fellows to travel away from their host campus to learn more about American culture and to network with their American peers. Totally 26 countries were participating in the Fellowship Programme.
Fields of Fellowship Programme
- Sustainable Development
- Democratic Institution Building
- Public Health
Participating Countries: Sub-Saharan Africa, Europe and Eurasia, Middle East and North Africa, East Asia and Pacific, South and Central Asia, Western Hemisphere.
Selected students will get following Fellowship Benefits
- Payment of tuition and fees at the assigned host university;
- Pre-academic English language training, if required;
- A maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance;
- Accident and sickness coverage;
- A book allowance;
- A one-time computer subsidy;
- Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the Program and domestic travel to required program events);
- A Professional Development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits and conferences.
Eligibility Criteria for Humphrey/NIDA Fellowships 2019 for Indian Students
Applicant should be an Indian Professional. Candidate should hold Under Graduation course from any recognized Universities/Institutions. Applicant should need minimum 5 years full time professional experience with demonstrated leadership qualities. Applicant should have Limited or no prior experience in the United States and Record of Public Service in the community. Applicant should need English Language skills.
Application Process for Humphrey/NIDA Fellowships 2019 for Indian Students
All the eligible applicants should visit official website https://www.humphreyfellowship.org/selection-process. Read the guidelines and follow it while applying. Submit applications on or before closing date.
Selection Process for Fellowship programme will be successively done in 5 stages. Applicants who are qualified 5 stages will be finally shortlisted for the Fellowship
- National Screening
- Screening by the Institute of International Education
- Candidate Review Committees
- Approval by the J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board
- Placement of selected Humphrey Fellows