Apply for Confucius institute international Scholarships 2019-2020 at Nankai University in China, interested and eligible candidates can apply before deadline at http://www.csc.edu.cn..
Confucius Institute provides scholarship to the students who interested in pursing master degree or non – degree program in the field of Chinese language and culture in institute, the applying candidates should be non – Chinese students from all over the world are applicable to apply for the scholarship, the scholarships provided are of five types as per the official notification, the selection is based on test scores.
Award: The award is given to the students who interested in pursing master degree or non – degree program in the field of Chinese language and culture in institute.
Value of award:
The value of the scholarship covers tuition fee, accommodation fee, living allowance and comprehensive medical insurance expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for Nankai University Confucius Institute International Scholarships 2019-2020
The following are the eligibility criteria that a candidate must meet to apply for Confucius institute international Scholarships at Nankai University in China.
- Candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- A minimum score of 180 in HSK Test (Level 3), and a minimum score of 60 in HSKK Test (Beginner Level) for Scholarship for One-Academic-Year Study + MTCSOL Students 3 Academic Years or 50 in HSKK Test (Intermediate Level) for Scholarship for Master’s Degree in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (MTCSOL) Students (2 Academic Years)
- An employment agreement from a designated Confucius Institute or a prospective working institution
- Along with score of one academic year ,BCT (A) and a minimum score of 180 BCT (Speaking) for Scholarship for One-Academic-Year Study Students (11 Months)
- A minimum score of 120 in HSK Test (Level 2) and a minimum score of 40 in HSKK (Beginner Level) or a minimum score of 100 in BCT (A) and a minimum score of 120 in BCT (Speaking) for Scholarship for One-Semester Study Students (5 Months)
- A HSK or BCT score report for Scholarship for Four-Week Study Students(4 Weeks)
Age limit :
The applying candidate should have the age limit between 16 and 35 years old to be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
The applying candidates should be non – Chinese students from all over the world are applicable to apply for the scholarship.
Application procedure to apply for Confucius institute international Scholarships at Nankai University in China- 2019-2020 :
- A scanned copy of passport size application form.
- Score reports of the HSK and HSKK
- Academic certificates and official transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
- An employment agreement or certification copy if possible
applicants should submit their application form along with the documents mentioned above. Candidate should sent them through e-mail or by post through address mentioned in official website.
Application deadline: Expected
Mostly application form is released in the month of April, 2019 respectively, visit official website before apply for further information please visit http://www.csc.edu.cn