Canada Queen’s University Belfast International Scholarships 2023-24 opportunity is open for exceptionally talented international students who will be starting their full-time studies in undergraduate, postgraduate, and master’s for the academic year 2023-23, Queen’s University Fees and funding International Scholarships 2023-24 interested candidates can apply before deadline at https://www.qub.ac.uk
Queen’s University is an international center of research and education and a major part of the fabric of Northern Ireland which provides scholarships to eligible international students under three programs they are International office undergraduate scholarship, Vice- chancellor’s International attainment scholarship, queen’s loyalty scholarship, Early bird reward, where the candidates can receive scholarship awards under these programs for pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate and Masters program in the subjects offered by the university.
Queen’s University offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and Masters’s programs in the subjects that are related to and provided by the university.
Value of award
- Vice-Chancellor International Attainment Scholarship full tuition fees for four years, Queen Loyalty Scholarship: 20% fee reduction, Early Bird Reward: 10% discount for International Undergraduate Scholarships, International Taught Master Scholarships, International Postgraduate Research Scholarships
- International Office Undergraduate Scholarship £2500 for one year £3000 for 2 and 3 years for undergraduate
- International Office Undergraduate Scholarship: £2500 for one year or £3000 for 2 and 3 years for masters
- International Office Undergraduate Scholarship: £2500 for one year or Â£3000 for 2 and 3 years for postgraduate
|Queen’s University Belfast Scholarships 2023||Details|
|Name of the Scholarship||Queen’s University Belfast Scholarships|
|Name of the Organization||Canada Queen’s University|
|Scholarships Offered||Not specified, please visit the official website|
|Eligibility||undergraduate, postgraduate, and master’|
|Deadline||8th, June 2023 is the expected deadline|
|Contact number||44 (0) 28 9024 5133|
|Communication address||Queen’s University Belfast, University Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT7 1NN|
Eligibility Criteria For Queen’s University Belfast Scholarships UK
To apply for a scholarship the following are the necessary requirements:
- International Office Scholarship, all new International students enrolling in a full-time program offered by the university
- Vice-Chancellor International Attainment Scholarship, Two new international students enrolling in a full-time undergraduate, postgraduate, or master’s program.
- Queen Loyalty Scholarship, is for Exchange and Study Abroad students returning to study on full-time relevant programs offered.
- Early Bird Reward, all new International Students starting onto a full-time degree program, who hold an unconditional offer and who are able to pay full fees.
All international candidates with all academic requirements are eligible to apply.
Application procedure to apply for Queen’s University Belfast Scholarships
Documents to be submitted
- All academic transcripts for all completed periods of study
- Copies of candidates’ official Degree or Diploma Certificates, for the qualifications that are already completed
- Research proposal for candidates applying to MPhil/Ph.D./MD
- proof of English certificate for candidates from non-English home country
Candidates who are interested to apply for Queen’s Belfast scholarships should upload Certified translations if the candidate’s original documents are not in English, If a candidate does not have translations at the time of application, the candidate should forward them by email to intl.student-at-qub.ac.uk when available.
Application Deadline (Expected)
8 June 2023 is the expected deadline for Queen’s Belfast scholarships, candidate must preserve 8- the digit number that is present in the offer from Queen’s University Belfast, interested candidates can apply before the deadline at https://www.qub.ac.uk