Canada Queen’s University Belfast International Scholarships 2019-2020 opportunity is open for exceptionally talented international students who will be starting their full-time studies in undergraduate, post graduate and Masters for the academic year 2019/20, Queen’s University Fees and funding International Scholarships 2019-2020 interested candidates can apply before deadline at https://www.qub.ac.uk
Queens university is an international centre of research and education and a major part of the fabric of Northern Ireland which provides scholarship to eligible international students under three programs they are International office undergraduate scholarship, Vice- chancellor’s International attainment scholarship, queen’s loyalty scholarship, Early bird reward, where the candidates can receive scholarship awards under these programs for pursuing undergraduate, post graduate and Masters programme in the subjects offered by university.
Queen’s university offers undergraduate, postgraduate and Masters programme in the subjects that are related and provided by university.
Value of award
- Vice-Chancellor International Attainment Scholarship full tuition fees for four years, Queen Loyalty Scholarship: 20% fee reduction, Early Bird Reward: 10% discount for International Undergraduate Scholarships,International Taught Master Scholarships, International Postgraduate Research Scholarships
- International Office Undergraduate Scholarship £2500 for one year £3000 for 2 and 3 years for undergraduate
- International Office Undergraduate Scholarship: £2500 for one year or £3000 for 2 and 3 years for masters
- International Office Undergraduate Scholarship: £2500 for one year or Â£3000 for 2 and 3 years for post graduate
Eligibility criteria for Queen’s University Belfast Scholarships UK
To apply for scholarship the following are the necessary requirements:
- International Office Scholarship, all new International students enrolling onto a full-time programs offered by university
- Vice-Chancellor International Attainment Scholarship,Two new international students enrolling on a full-time undergraduate, postgraduate or masters programme.
- Queen Loyalty Scholarship,is for Exchange and Study Abroad students returning to study on a full-time relevant programs offered.
- Early Bird Reward, all new International Students starting onto a full-time degree programme, who hold an unconditional offer and who are able to pay full fees.
All international candidates with all academic requirements are eligible to apply.
Application procedure to apply for Queen’s University Belfast Scholarships
Documents to be submitted
- All academic transcripts for all completed periods of study
- Copies of candidates official Degree or Diploma Certificates, for the qualifications that are already completed
- Research proposal for candidates applying to MPhil/PhD/MD
- proof of English certificate for candidates from non-English home country
Candidates who are interested to apply for Queen’s Belfast scholarships should upload Certified translations, if candidates original documents are not in English, If candidate do not have translations at the time of application, the candidate should forward by email to intl.student-at-qub.ac.uk when available.
Application deadline (Expected)
8 June, 2019 is the deadline for Queen’s Belfast scholarships, candidate must preserve 8- digit number that is present in offer from Queen’s University Belfast, interested candidates can apply before deadline at https://www.qub.ac.uk