The University Of Kent announced International Scholarships for Taught Masters Students, Apply before the deadline for University Of Kent Taught Masters Students International Scholarships 2019 at https://www.kent.ac.uk….
The Kent University welcomes international students from all over the world, and they offer a number of scholarships that help them to have a hurdle free course, presently they have announced scholarships for international Taught masters students to get benefit through University of Kent scholarship 2019, those students who have who has eligible they can apply University Of Kent Taught Masters Students International Scholarships 2019 before deadline and follow some important details about the award.
What is the type?
The scholarships are offered for Taught Masters degree at Kent University.
The country of eligibility is any country in the earth.
The eligible field
The eligible field of study is any of the courses that are offered by the university.
University Of Kent Taught Masters Students International Scholarships 2019 – What are the eligibility ?
If you are an aspirant then you need to fulfill all of the following criteria to be eligible for application.
Criteria for selection
Here are the criteria that will help the applicants to understand if they are eligible for this program.
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of the information that is provided on your application to the University of Kent
- You need to submit an essay along with the application. The application should be accompanied by an essay that outlines your clear thinking and motivation
How many will be provided?
There is no fixed number for the scholarship and many are provided to the eligible applicants under University of Kent Scholarships 2019.
What is the value?
The value that is determined for the scholarship is £5000. This actually covers the cost of the tuition fees.
What is the duration?
The duration of the scholarship or the time for the program is the entire period of study.
University Of Kent Taught Masters Students International Scholarships 2019 – How to apply?
Here are the things that you need to remember when you are thinking about applying for the scholarship program.
- This is an International Scholarship for which the applicants must apply via applicant portal
- Once you have logged in then you have to click on My Scholarships and Bursaries
- Select the relevant scholarship
- Click on apply the fill the form
- Submit to apply the application
- You need to upload an essay of about 750 words about any topic that justifies your passion and is also relevant to the program
- For more details you can always visit the official website
Who is the provider?
The provider of the scholarship is The University of Kent, UK.
Knowing the deadline
The deadline for the application is 31st March 2019, this program is offered annually to the deserving students. Everyone can visit the University of Kent Official website to get complete details about the international scholarships and get an answer to any questions regarding the aspect of International Scholarships please drop an email at email@example.com.
Official Website is https://www.kent.ac.uk/