Monash University, Australia inviting 31 Scholarships for international students to pursue Under Graduate or Post Graduate courses at Monash Campus in Australia, eligible candidates can apply before deadline at https://www.monash.edu
Monash University offering 31 Scholarships to International students who wish to pursue Under Graduation or Post Graduation courses at Monash Campus Australia, the candidates to get admission at Monash University should meet minimum English Language requirements and the applicants who are applying for the Monash University scholarships can check all the eligibility conditions before applying for the scholarships award.
Number of Scholarships by Monash University
Totally 31 Scholarships for available for International students studied at Monash University, Australia.
Monash University Scholarships 2018 Award Benefits
Total average value of up to $50,000 (based on a 5-year degree)
- $10,000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed.
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.
Eligibility Criteria to apply Monash University
Candidate should be any country studying at Monash University are eligible to apply for the Scholarships, Candidate should commence with a full Monash course offer or continuing students that have completed a minimum of 2 semesters and undertaking a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia, Applicants must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester, the applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System – Academic): Overall test score: 6.5; Reading: 6.0, Listening: 6.0, Writing: 6.0 and Speaking: 6.0
- TOEFL (American Test of English as a Foreign Language): Paper-based test: 550, Test of Written English (TWE): 4.5 or Internet-based test: 79 with minimum scores: Writing: 21, Listening: 12, Reading: 13 and Speaking: 18
Monash University International Student Scholarship Application Process
All the eligible candidates can submit their application forms by e-mail or by post. Don’t need to attach supporting documents while submitting the application form.
Application Deadline: The application deadlines are
- Round one: 15th October Semester one or two of the following year
- Round two: 15th November Semester one or two of the following year
- Round three: 15th January Semester one or two of the current year
- Round four: 15th March Semester two of the current year
- Round five: 15th April Semester two of the current year
- Round six: 15th May Semester two of the current year