The Pensters Essay Writing Contest inviting applications for Essay Contest. Applicants from all nationalities and all age groups who are interested to participate can apply before deadline at https://www.thepensters.com
Applications are inviting for The Pensters Essay Writing Contest 2020 to all International students from all age groups. All the eligible applicants who are interested to participate in the Essay contest can get the Contest rules and application process before going to participate in the contest. Submit Essays on or before deadline by following the Guidelines.
Though a $1000 scholarship will be awarded to the winner, second and third place will also win prizes. We hold contests and competitions each year for students’ benefits in the form of scholarships. The aim of this contest is to encourage great student writers and to give them a leg up in their studies.
Eligibility Criteria for ThePensters Essay Writing Contest 2020
International students are eligible to Participate in the Essay contest. Applicants from all age groups are eligible. only requirement is that you should be a current high school/college/university student. Only in this case will we consider your essay.
- The length of the essay should be between 500-700 words.
- Write an essay on the topic of:How Food Affects Our Mood
- Please write about three reasons for believing in your thesis statement in the form of body paragraphs and back up your reasons with viable evidence from respected sources.
- Do not write about yourself and don’t explain why you deserve to win the scholarship. We only care about the quality of your writing. Your reasons for participating and the explanations of why you need the money are not relevant in this case.
- Any point of view is acceptable, but use credible evidence in your essay. Have an introduction with a thesis statement, body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
Application Process for The Pensters Essay Writing Contest 2020
Applicant should prepare an essay on the topic of “How Food Affects Our Mood” by following the above guidelines. Completion of essay preparation submit essay to firstname.lastname@example.org before closing date. Along with the essay add your contact information like first name/middle name/surname, college/high school, year of graduation, major, phone number, email etc. Don’t send e-mails repeatedly.
Confirmation e-mail will be send to the selected students from all applications after successful verification of essays by the officials.
All essays will be reviewed by June 10, 2020. We will contact winners by June 15, 2018 and discuss how we will transfer the prize money.