Himachal Pradesh ePass Scholarship 2020 for Pre Matric and Post Matric students, Apply for Fresh or Renewal HP ePass Scholarship 2020 apply online at http://hpepass.cgg.gov.in
The Department of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh, has introduced e-PASS (Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships) Software, a Project for Online System of Scholarships for Himachal Pradesh. Every year higher education department is providing scholarships all the students like Pre Matric, Post Matric, Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Ph.D courses. Lakhs of students are benefiting from these scholarship. All the students who comes under OBC, SC, ST category scholarship will be eligible. Applicant should need to meet all the eligibility requirements before going to proceed for application process.
Fresh students apply for the new scholarship with all candidate details. Students who are already enrolled for the scholarship can renewal their scholarship with new details. Every year renewal process will be common to all students. All the candidates can go through all the particulars given for scholarship and then apply for Fresh or Renewal of scholarship in online process through official website. There will be no offline process for the scholarship. We are providing scholarship information applicant can go through it once. There are various types of scholarships available for the students.
Available Scholarships under HP ePass
- Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chattervriti Yojana
- Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana
- Thakur Sen Negi Utkrisht Chattervritti Yojna
- Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana for Post Plus Two Students
- Kalpana Chawla Chhatravriti Yojna
- Mukhiya Mantri Protsahan Yojna(One-time Incentive)
- Maharshi Balmiki Chattervritti Yojna
- IRDP Scholarship Scheme
- Sainik School Sujanpur Tihara Scholarship
- Rashtriya Indian Military College Scholarship(Only for RIMC Dehradun)
- NDA Scholarship Scheme(Only for NDA Khadakwasla)
- Financial Assistance to the children of the Armed Forces Personnel 13.killed/disabled during the different War/Operations
- Mukhya Mantri Gyandeep Yojna.
Eligibility Criteria for HP ePass Scholarship 2020
Applicants should belongs to Himachal Pradesh. The scholarships will be eligible for Pre Matric, Post Matric, Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Ph.d Course pursuing students in HP. Applicants should come under OBC, SC, ST, Minority category are eligible. Applicants family annual income should not be more than Rs 2,50,000.
- Passport Size Photo.
- Aadhaar Card(UID / EID No).
- Himachali Bonafide Certificate.
- Previous Year(s) Result Card(s) from Matric onwards.
- Latest Bank Statement of the Students Bank Account.
- SC / OBC Category Certificate (Issued by an officer, not below the rank of Tehsildar)(DDHE / Head of the Institute is directed to check this Certificate strictly, during online verification).
- Income Certificate of Guardian / Parent
- Candidates must have Gap Year Affidavit for availing Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC / ST / OBC Students. it should be original
- Fee Structure which is approved by the University / State Govt / Board / Centre Govt and Self-approved Fee Structure by the Head of the Institution is not valid, in the case of Private Recognized Institutions
- Receipts of Fee Payment.
Application Process for Fresh Applicants of HP ePass Scholarship 2020
- Open official website http://hpepass.cgg.gov.in
- Go through Schemes offered link
- Select the type of scholarship
- Read all the guidelines and open application form
- Fill application form with all the details
- Upload Necessary documents
- Click on Submit
Apply for the scholarship on or before closing date, Successful completion of application process students login details will be sent to the registered mobile number and e-mail. Keep it safe for future use.
HP ePass Renewal Application Process
Open HP ePass offficial website. go through student login page. Login with student user id and password. Application will be appear on the screen. Renewal the scholarship with new details and submit form.
Notification is expected to announce in the month of November 2020. We are updating Tentative dates as per previous schedule, After announcement of academic year schedule we will update the information.