National Handicapped Finance Development and Corporation (NHFDC) inviting applications for scholarships to differently-abled students to enable them to pursue professional or technical courses, eligible students can apply NHFDC Scholarship 2021-22 at http://www.nhfdc.nic.in/scholarship.html….
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India, Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (PwD’s) is pleased to announce NHFDC Scholarship for Differently-abled student in India to provide financial for the students who are pursuing professional courses in India Recognized universities. The main objective of scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the differently-abled students to enable them to pursue professional or technical courses from recognized institutes and get employed/self-employed.
Every year scholarship will awarded to 2500 students in that 30% of the scholarships will be awarded to girls. Scholarship award included tuition fee and Monthly living allowance for a period of 10 month in one academic year. The details of the allowance will be given below.
|Class/Course||Maintenance allowance (Rs. per month)||Book/Stationery allowance (Rs. Per annum)|
|Professional Graduate Courses||2500/-||6000/-|
|Professional Post-Graduate courses||3000/-||10000/-|
|Appliance||Estimated cost (up to)||Remarks|
|Brailler / Brailler Typewriter||Rs. 10,000||For blind|
|Laptop or Desktop with Screen reading software||Rs. 40,000||For blind|
|Laptop or Desktop with Screen Magnification software||Rs. 60,000||For low vision|
|Appliance||Estimated cost (up to)|
|Binaural digital programmable hearing aid with annual provision of button cells||Rs 50,000 + Rs 3600 p.a.|
|Cell phone with SMS SIM card||Rs 5,000|
|Laptop or Desktop with WiFi (Blue tooth) facility||Rs 70,000|
|Appliance||Estimated cost (up to)|
|Laptop or Desktop||Rs. 40,000|
Eligibility Criteria for NHFDC Scholarship 2021-22
Scholarship is open to Indian nationals, Applicants who are differently-abled students are eligible to the scholarship, Applicants who want to pursue technical and professional courses in any of the field in Indian recognized institutions can be eligible to the scholarship.
- Academic record – attested copies of relevant certificates/mark sheets for the qualifying examination.
- Proof of annual income – Proof of income shall include last salary slip of parent/guardian, acknowledgement of income tax/income certificate e from revenue official/gazetted officer/public representative e.g. MP, MLA, MLC, Panchayat officials etc.;
- Attested copy of Disability certificate;
- Course fee receipt if any, duly paid during the academic session;
- Receipt/Invoice of eligible assistive devices duly countersigned by the authorized signatory of the institution;
- Attested copy of Aadhar Card
- In case of continuation of scholarship in a succeeding year, a copy of the mark sheet of the preceding year.
- Open official website http://www.nhfdc.nic.in/scholarship.html
- Go through Click to Register link
- Prepare all the enclosures
- Read all the instructions and then click continue to register link
- Select the scholarship Fresh or Renewal and then proceed to next step
- Login with user name and password
- Fill all the details and upload all the enclosures
- Click on submit form
Applications are enclosed in prescribed format and shall submit at any time during an academic year to the assigned agency. An advance copy of the application should also be submitted on line. Each applicant shall be given a registration number on receipt of the application. The screening committee shall examine these applications quarterly and the scholarship amount will be disbursed. Apply for NHFDC scholarship on or before closing date.
How to Renewal NHFDC Scholarship 2021-22
Log on to the official website with User name and password. Update all the information with required enclosures. Submit application form on or before closing date.
How to get Forget Password
Open scholarship website http://www.nhfdc.nic.in/Main_login.aspx. Enter e-mail address or existed registration number and then click on forget password. New password will be sent to your registered e-mail address.
Important Dates : Expected
Applications will be available from 1st July to 30th June for Renewal.