ROSE Scholarship 2020 inviting Scholarship applications for Pre-Metric and Post-Metric courses, Fresh/Renewal students can apply for ROSE Scholarship 2020 before closing date at http://www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in
Social Justice & Empowerment Department, Government of Rajasthan offering scholarships to Economically backward class people like OBC, SC, ST and Minority category students. Under ROSE Scholarship scheme in Rajasthan state every year Lakhs students are getting benefits and providing full assurance and assistance in education for all type of courses. There are various types of Scholarship schemes available under Rajasthan ROSE Scholarship 2020. Applicants can go through the available scholarship scheme details and apply for the Rajasthan ROSE Scholarship 2020 Online Application in online mode through Rajasthan ROSE Scholarship Portal official website on or before closing date.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan ROSE Scholarship 2020 Online Application
Applicant should be citizen of India and Permanent resident to Rajasthan state. Applicant should need to pursue education in government recognized or Government institutions. Students who belongs to OBC, SC, ST and Minority category can be eligible to the scholarship. Applicants who family annual income should be low and need financial assistance to support their education are eligible to the scholarship. Candidates shall need to secure minimum qualifying marks in previous classes.
- All the study Certificates and Marks Memos of Previous year
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Nativity Certificate
- Aadhaar Card and Bhamashah details
- Scanned copy of Bank Passbook first page
- physically handicapped certificate for handicaped, BPL certificate for BPL students
- Passport size Photograph and Signature of the candidate
Rajasthan ROSE Scholarship 2020 Online Application Process for Fresh Candidates
All the students who are eligible to the ROSE Scholarship 2020 shall need to apply in online mode through rajpms official website. We are providing step by step process for the scholarship, student can go through the scholarship application process and apply for the scholarship before closing date.
- Open official website http://www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in
- Go through the home/New Scholarship portal
- There will be 2 links available those are New user or Existing SSO user
- Select the type of link which you are applying
- Click on sign up or Register link
- Select the Language
- Update Bhamashah and Aadhaar card details
- Go for next process
- Select the academic year, course of study and type of scholarship and Institution name.
- Enter all the required details without any mistakes
- Upload all the required documents in given file size
- Click on Submit form link
Successful completion of application process. Complete application form with candidate details will be generated on the screen accept all the terms and conditions and finally submit application form. Save a copy of application form for future use or take a copy of print out for the application form. In case any mistakes found in the application form those applications will not be considered for final submission process.
How to Renewal ROSE Scholarship 2020
Applicants who are already benefiting from the ROSE Scholarship shall need to renewal the scholarship every year. Applicants can log on to the official website http://www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in with candidate details. Update the application form with new details and finally submit the application form.
|Scholarship Provider||Government of Rajasthan|
|Name of the Scholarship||ROSE Scholarship 2018|
|Eligible Courses||Pre-Matric, Post-Metric, UG, PG|
|Duration Period||1 year|
|Tentative Dates||Announced Soon|
Official schedule will be announced shortly