CBSE Scholarship Scheme 2020 inviting applications for Single Girl Students. Eligible Fresh or Renewal students who are pursuing Class X under CBSE can apply for the scholarship scheme through official website at http://cbse.nic.in.
Applications are inviting for CBSE Merit Scholarship scheme 2020 to Single Girl Students. The scholarships are awarded throughout India for CBSE students. The main objective of CBSE merit scholarship scheme is to provide scholarships to the meritorious Single Girl Students, who are the only child of their parents; and have passed the CBSE Class X Exam with 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks/ grades and are continuing their further school education of Class XI and XII. The scheme is aimed to recognize the efforts of the parents in promoting education among girls and to provide encouragement to meritorious students.
Scholarship will be awarded for a Period of one year. Scholarship scheme will be eligible upto 12th class students but every year students need to renewal the scholarship. The final decision will be taken by CBSE Board.
Eligibility Criteria for CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme 2020
Candidate must be citizen of India. Applicant who are pursuing 11thclass and 12thclass under CBSE Board are eligible to the scholarship. Each family one single girl child eligible to the scholarship. All Single Girl Students, who have secured 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks / grades in CBSE Class X Exam and are studying Class XI & XII in School (affiliated with CBSE) whose tuition fee is not more than Rs. 1,500/- p.m. during the academic year are eligible.
Application Process for CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme 2020
- Open official website http://cbse.nic.in
- Go through Scholarship link
- Candidate need to enter her roll number and certificate no. (as printed on the class X grade sheet) in order to submit the online application form.
- Enter all your particulars carefully and submit the form.
- Note down the Registration Number shown on the page. This will be used while uploading documents and also for all other future communications.
- Print the undertaking as provided in the “Guidelines Document” (this document), fill it, paste the photograph and get it attested from school.
- Prepare affidavit, as per format provided in the “Guidelines Document”.
- Scan the above two documents, i.e Affidavit and Undertaking so as to create JPG image file of up to 1MB size.
- Go to “Upload Document” option and upload both the above documents.
- Go to print “Confirmation Page” option and generate the confirmation page.
Send application form along with relevant documents to the following address by post on or before closing date. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
CBSE, Shiksha Kendra,
2 Community Centre,
Delhi – 110092.