CBC Foundation inviting applications to Arts Scholarship Program for African-American or Black student, Candidates can apply CBC Spouses Heineken Arts Scholarship 2020 at https://cbcfinc.academicworks.com/
Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, Inc. is pleased to announce Arts Scholarship program for the African-American or black student. This award is for full-time students with majors in the performing arts including, but not limited to, drama, music, dance, opera, marching bands, and other musical ensembles. The main objective of the scholarship program is to ensure that students pursuing a degree in the performing arts receive financial assistance.
Scholarship Value: Wining candidates can get scholarship award of $3,000.00
CBC Spouses Heineken Arts Scholarship 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicant should be resident to US. Candidates who are pursuing a major and career in a performing art are eligible. Applicants currently/planning to be enrolled in the upcoming academic year as a full-time undergraduate student (students pursuing a graduate degree in the fall are ineligible). Applicant should have a minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale. Exhibit leadership ability and participate in community service activities. Selected applicants will be qualified African-American or black student. Applicant must be easily identified and the file must be saved in a format playable on Windows Media Player. It is suggested you create your video sample on a PC to ensure it is playable on Windows Media Player.
- Personal statement (500-1,000 words).
- Two Recommendation Letters one come from a community or public service leader (i.e. church leader, community leader, volunteer organization). The application provides instructions for your references to upload their letters.
- An electronic copy of detailed Federal Student Aid Report (SAR); this report comes from the US Department of Education and is typically 5 pages in length. This should be uploaded to the online application as a PDF document.
- Resume (3 pages maximum) detailing your academics, extracurricular activities, honors, employment, community service, and special skills.
- A Recent photograph suitable for publication (i.e., a cap and gown picture, or other professional quality and professionally dressed photograph).
- Official transcript (all pages, in color, and legible) scanned and uploaded as one PDF file. We are no longer accepting applications via postal mail.
- 2-minute visual recording sample (follow these instructions).
CBC Spouses Heineken Arts Scholarship 2020 Application Process
All the eligible applicants can signup at https://cbcfinc.academicworks.com/opportunities/390. Login details will be appear on the screen. Sign in with login details and upload all the supporting documents.
April 2020 this is the expected date official dates will be announced shortly at the official website and visit before apply to get complete guidelines.