JK Scholarship 2019 inviting scholarship applications for Pre Matric and Post Matric courses. Fresh/Renewal applicants should apply for the scholarship before closing date at https://www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in
Applications are inviting for Jammu Kashmir JK scholarship 2019 Online registration portal is available for Jammu & Kashmir residents. Every year Jammu Kashmir providing scholarships to Economically backward class people. AICTE JK Scholarship Programme is an endeavour to promote higher education among the students of Jammu and Kashmir. Eligible students pursuing Post Matric and Pre Matric can get scholarship details and apply for the scholarship before closing date.
Scholarship are eligible to Economically backward class students. Scholarship will be provided throughout course duration. Scholarship bursary will be vary by course wise.This scholarship is provided to cover the tuition fee expenses, hostel fee, the cost of books and other miscellaneous charges.
Eligibility Criteria for JK Scholarship 2019 Online Registration
Applicant should be domicile of Jammu & Kashmir. Applicants who are pursuing Pre Matric and Post Matric courses in Jammu Kashmir are eligible to the scholarship. Only 2 members from one family are eligible. Scholarship is providing to economically backward class students. Candidates whose annual family income should be low are eligible to the scholarships.
- Personal details
- Details of Educational qualification (Mark Sheets of class 10 & 12)
- Caste Certificate (only for SC / ST/ OBC candidate)
- Certificate of Disability
- Domicile Certificate issued by competent authority
- Annual Income Certificate showing the total family income for the financial year
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
Application Process for JK Scholarship 2019 Online Registration
All the eligible applicants who are applying for the Jammu Kashmir Scholarship 2019 can register their application form in online mode through JK Scholarship official website. We are providing step by step process of application registration. Before proceeding to the scholarship registration applicant need to scan all the supporting documentation in the given format.
- Open JK Scholarship 2019 official website https://www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in
- Fresh applicants can go through New Registration and already registered applicants can sign in with previous details
- Fill all the details given in the registration form without any mistakes
- Upload all the scanned documents in the given format
- Once again verify the details of application form and click on submit link
Successful completion of application process, Registration form will be displayed on the screen. New registered applicants, student id and Password will be generated, it will be received through e-mail. Applicant can go through e-mail once and get the user details, sign in with user details for final confirmation.
Any Technical support or Need help contact to the following address
Helpline Number for students under JK Scholarship 2019 is 0120-2446701 (between 09:30 am till 05:30 pm Monday to Saturday), for Technical Support (AICTE’s Website/Portal) email: email@example.com.