The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation inviting PG Scholarship 2018 applications for Post Graduate study in US for Indian citizens. Applicant can get Narotam sekhsaria foundation PG Scholarship 2018 details at http://pg.nsfoundation.co.in
Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation introduced PG Scholarship scheme for Indian citizen to pursue Post Graduation courses at prestigious Indian and international universities. The Narotam sekhsaria foundation PG Scholarship 2018 will provide loans up to 20 lakhs at free of Interest for PG students to pursue following courses. Applicants who are eligible and interested to apply for the scholarship can go through complete details and apply for the scholarship on or before closing date.
Field of Study
- Pure Sciences
- Applied Sciences
- Social Sciences and Humanities
- Architecture and Management
Each student foundation will provide Up to 20 lakhs amount at free of Interest. Applicants who are shortlisted for the scholarship can repay the amount following terms. The repayment will be commence after first year onwards.
- 1st year after course completion: Nil
- 2nd year after course completion: 30% of the scholarship amount
- 3rd year after course completion: 35% of the scholarship amount
- 4th year after course completion: 35% of the scholarship amount
Eligibility Criteria for Narotam sekhsaria foundation PG Scholarship 2018
Applicant should be citizen of India. Applicant should Under Graduation course from any government recognized universities or Institutions. Applicant who are pursuing Post Graduate courses in the above fields are eligible. Applicants should be with good academic record are eligible.
Applicant age limit should be below 30 years.
- Mark sheets of Std. Xth, XIIth, and all years of the undergraduate programme and degree certificates.
- Score cards of any qualifying examination taken (Eg. GRE, GMAT, CAT, GATE etc).
- Copy of the admission letter(s) from the university, if obtained.
- Reference letters (in a sealed envelope).
- Statement of the course fee and any other financial document (this would include any other letter indicating the receipt of a scholarship, other source of funding, fee waiver etc).
- Attested copy of the passport.
- One passport size photograph.
- Latest Income Tax Returns of parents.
Application Process for Narotam sekhsaria foundation PG Scholarship 2018
Applicants should register the application form in online mode. There is no any other process for registration. First of all applicants should need to pay Rs 500 application fee by using Internet banking or Demand draft in favour of the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation. Once the candidate payment is received applicants can get application form through online by visiting official website. We are providing step by step process for registration of application form.
- Open official website http://pg.nsfoundation.co.in/pg-scholarship
- Click on scholarship link
- Enter all the details without any mistakes in the registration form.
- Click on Submit form
Successful completion of application process applicants can save a copy of application form for future use. Submit application form on or before closing date.
All the received applications will be screened by the foundation. In that some of the students will be shortlisted and for those students Interview will be conducted at Mumbai in the month of June every year. Shortlisted students should need to attend interview with supporting documents.
Every year January Registration process will be open
June month Interview will be conducted for shortlisted candidates.