Federal Ministry of Education is pleased to announce BEA Scholarship Awards 2019 to Nigerian students to pursue Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Ph.D Courses at Abroad, Interested candidates can get BEA scholarship at https://bea-awards.eu/nl
Federal Ministry of Education offering BEA Awards for the students who are pursuing Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses to Nigerian students, Applicants who are pursuing courses at aboard can know the scholarship details before going to proceed for registration process.
BEA Scholarship 2019 Applicable courses
Undergraduate level: Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), etc;
Postgraduate & Ph.D level: All fields are applicable for the scholarship
BEA Scholarship 2019 Applicable Countries
Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Turkey, Cuba, Romania, Ukraine, Japan, Macedonia; and Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, etc).
BEA Scholarship 2019 Award Eligibility Criteria
Applicant should be resident to Nigeria and pursuing courses at abroad are eligible, Under Graduate courses candidate should hold Senior Secondary School Certificate, WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics, Post Graduate courses candidate should hold First Degree with at least 2nd Class Upper Division. The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have completed at least two (2) years post qualification or employment practice in Nigeria. All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C. Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one-year foreign language of the country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction.
BEA Scholarship 2019 Award Age Limit
Under Graduate courses candidate age limit should be between 18 to 20 years, Post Graduation courses candidate age limit will be 35 years and Ph.D courses 40 years.
- Two sets of Photocopies of Educational Certificates and Testimonials of previous schools attended with the originals for sighting;
- One certificate is accepted i.e WAEC of May/June only;
- Statement of results must be confirmed by WAEC and forwarded to the Director/Secretary, Federal Scholarship Board, Abuja;
- Two copies of Birth certificate
- State of Origin/LGA certificate duly signed, stamped and dated;
- Four (4) passport sized coloured photographs on white background;
- Academic transcripts and NYSC certificates will be required from applicants for Postgraduate Studies. NB: Candidates nominated and finally selected by the awarding BEA countries will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:
- Photocopies of Authenticated academic certificates;
- Data page of current International passport, and
- Specified Medical Reports & Police clearance certificate.
BEA Scholarship Awards 2019 Application Process
Applicants can visit given link http://www.education.gov.ng/fsb/bea_2017/index.php for registration of application, All the applicant make a 2 sets of all documents with application form to submit at various interview centers.
BEA Scholarship Awards 2019 Selection Process
Selection process for the scholarship will be done on the basis of Interview.
Official dates for the BEA Scholarship award will be announced shortly, applicants can visit official website to get complete details before apply at http://www.education.gov.ng