The Sherry R. Arnstein Minority Student Scholarship 2021 Application Registration for Ambrose Scholars Program in The United States Of America http://www.aacom.org…
The American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine (AACOM) awards the financial scholarship to two osteopathic medical students each year to ensure that they can excel in the given field and also contribute to the entire community.
One of the students is newly accepted and the other is a continued one. This Sherry R. Arnstein Minority Scholarship award is designed mainly for the underrepresented minority students who are attending American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine or member colleges.
This AACOM Scholarship 2021 is helpful for the deserving students. It is named after the AACOM Executive Director Sherry R. Arnstein and consists of up to $2500 scholarship award.
Understanding the eligibility for AACOM Sherry R. Arnstein Minority Scholarship 2021
What will make you eligible for the program? Here are the details.
- The underrepresented minority student who are Native American, Alaska Native or Native Hawaiian, Hispanic American, mainland Puerto Rican, or African American.
- They should be currently enrolled in first, second, or third year at an AACOM member college of osteopathic medicine
- Underrepresented minority student who is accepted and is planning to matriculate at one of the AACOM member colleges
Process of AACOM Scholarship application Registration 2021
If you are willing to apply then you need to complete the online application form and submit the same. Here is the link to follow http://www.aacom.org/become-a-doctor/financial-aid/arnstein/application-current-student.
The supporting documents required for Sherry R. Arnstein Minority Scholarship 2021
Here is the list of the supporting documents that you need to provide in order to enter the contest.
- A verification form that is signed by your Student Affairs Officer
- An essay which is double-spaced with the maximum of 750-word. Your name and page number should be on the top of every page. The essay should answer the following questions.
- How and why were you drawn to osteopathic medicine?
- What could osteopathic medical schools do to recruit and retain more underrepresented minority students?
- What do you personally plan to do as a student and as a future DO to help increase minority student enrollment at osteopathic medical colleges
Understanding the worth by AACOM
The amount of the award money is between $1,500 – $2,500 which is offered to the winning candidates.
Deadline for Application submission to Sherry R. Arnstein Minority Scholarship 2021
It is necessary that all the entries should be submitted on March 31, 2021, Respectively. The ones who have won the award will be notified by August 2021. If you require more information, then the best place will be to visit http://www.aacom.org/become-a-doctor/financial-aid/arnstein
You can always get in touch with Joye Shepperd at (301) 968-4142 or email@example.com