Online applications are invited for Muhammad Ariff Ahmad Scholarship in MAS Postgraduate scholarship 2019-2020 in Singapore, interested and eligible candidates can apply before deadline at http://www.nie.edu.sg….
Muhammad Ariff Ahmad (MAS) Postgraduate Scholarship is provided to all students who want to pursue PhD and research from National Institute of Education and Nanyang Technological University, the Masters scholarship is provided only to the local students whereas the PhD research programme is provided to students all over the world, the aim of the scholarship is to generate and further impose Malay language, literature, education and culture corpses by inviting applicants who are pursuing postgraduate studies in the relevant field from the university.
Award: The award is given to the students who want to pursue PhD and research from National Institute of Education and Nanyang Technological University .
Value of award:
The value of the scholarship depends on the type of course a candidate is opting to :
- Masters Degree – $10,000
- Doctor of Philosophy – $15,000
- Research Grant – up to $15,000
The following are the eligibility criteria that a candidate must meet to apply for Malay Studies (including all areas related to the Malay community, such as language, literature, culture, education, religion, etc.) Research on the work of Muhammad Ariff Ahmad will be given preference under the scholarship.
- MA or Masters applying candidates should posses:
– Open to Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents with First Class or Second Class grade in his Honours only from an accredited university
- For PhD applying Candidates:
– Open to all with excellent academic record, regardless of nationality.
- Research Grants:– Open to all with excellent academic record, regardless of nationality. To apply for this at least 2 years working experience in research is required.
Age limit :
No age limit is specified in the official notification . Candidate should visit the website before applying the scholarship.
Candidates belonging to Singapore are eligible to apply for Masters in scholarship whereas students all around the world are eligible to apply for the PhD under scholarship.
Application procedure to apply for Muhammad Ariff Ahmad Scholarship – MAS Postgraduate scholarship 2019-2020 Singapore
The following are documents required to apply for scholarship
- copies of educational certificates
- Two Letters of recommendation
- recent transcript of grades
- Applicants were interviewed and selected for interviews.
Applicants should submit their application form along with the documents mentioned above, Candidate should sent them through e-mail or by post through address mentioned in official website.
Application deadline: Expected
Mostly application form is released 15th September to 30th November of each calendar year, for further information please visit official website of http://www.nie.edu.sg/search-result?q=scholarship or contact following address to get all information.
Asian Languages & Cultures Academic Group
National Institute of Education
1 Nanyang Walk, Singapore 637616