Maharashtra Scholarship 2019 inviting online Applications for Pre Matric, Post Matric, UG, PG courses. Fresh/Renewal Applicants can get scholarship details and apply on or before closing date at https://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
Government of Maharashtra state, Directorate of Technical Education offering Maharashtra Scholarship Scheme 2019 to economically backward class students like OBC, SC, ST Category students. Every year so many number of students are benefiting from the scholarship. There will be different schemes offered by Maharashtra state government. Eligible students can apply for the scholarship scheme on or before closing date through Maharashtra DTE official website.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Scholarship Scheme 2019
Applicant should be citizen of India and belongs to Maharashtra state. Scholarship is applicable to only economically Backward class students like SC, ST, OBC. Applicant annual family income should be low.
- Self-attested passport size photograph pasted on the Registration printout
- Attested copies of Marks list
- Income Declaration-affidavit
- Nativity Certificate from component authority
- Attested copy of the first page of Bank passbook (in which student name is mentioned)
- Accommodation Certificates in case of Hostlers
- Residential Proof
- Domicile / category /caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Recent Passport Size Photography
- Copy of Adhaar number/Enrollment/NPR
- Income certificates of your father /mother.
Application Process for Maharashtra Scholarship Scheme 2019
All the Eligible students can apply by filling an application form for fresh and Renewal and the Maharashtra Scholarship Application form 2018. Maharashtra Pre & Post Matric Scholarship 2019 Application form is available at the state official website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Open official website https://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Go through Scholarship Portal link
- Select the type of Scholarship
- Open application form
- Enter all the details without any mistakes
- Upload all the needed documents in the given format
- Click on Submit form link
Successful completion of application process. Check the details once again and save a copy of application form for future use. Applicants who are submitted applications incompletely or any mistakes found in the application form for those applications will be not be considered for further process.
Official schedule for the scholarship will be announced shortly. We will update the information after getting official information. Applicants can frequently visit official website to know the information.