Applications are inviting for J&K Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) 2021, Fresh or Renewal students can apply for the scholarship through http://www.aicte-india.org
All India Council for Technical Education under the rules of Ministry of Human Resource Development has released the notification (information Brochure) for Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) 2021. Now applications has been seeking for the scholarship scheme. The main objective of the scholarship scheme is Building capacities of the youth of Jammu & Kashmir and Educating, enabling and empowering them to compete in the normal course. Enhancing and formulating employment opportunities in Jammu & Kashmir. Boosting employment potential of students of Jammu & Kashmir and Making the Scheme student friendly.
Selected student will be benefited from Reimbursement of tuition fee, development fee, library fee, internet fee, training fee, university fee, examination fee etc. Maintenance charges will be paid to students in two equal installments of INR 50,000 each for a hostel, mess charges, buying books and stationery.
|Stream||Academic fee||No.of Scholarships|
|General Degree||Up to 30000||2070|
|Professional||Up to 1.25 Lakh||2830|
|Medical/BDS||Up to 3 Lakh||100|
Eligibility Criteria for J&K Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) 2021
Scholarship is open Jammu & Kashmir residents. Applicant should hold 10+2 examination from J&K Board or CBSE located in J&K. Only those students willing to study outside the State of J&K. Applicant annual family Income is Rs. 6.00 Lakh or below per annum. Candidate should need to Fulfill minimum age and other eligibility criteria as prescribed by the colleges. Aadhaar Card is essential for smooth disbursement scholarship through direct benefit transfer. Candidates who are benefiting from other scholarships will not be eligible to the scholarship.
J&K Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) 2021 Application Process
- Open official website http://www.aicte-india.org
- go through Register as a new user
- Open the application form and fill all the details without any mistakes
- Upload all the supporting documents
- Submit form
Apply for the scholarship on or before closing date. Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
- Every Student will be required to give preferences/choices of colleges.AICTE will open counseling centers at Jammu / Srinagar for actual admissions in the institutions identified under the scheme.
- Every candidate will have to be present for the counseling.
- The student remaining absent will not be eligible for the scholarship in any case.
- Allotment of seats will be made through counseling only.
- No change will be allowed after counseling is over under any circumstances.