Applications are invited for J&K Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) 2023, Fresh or Renewal students can apply for the scholarship through http://www.aicte-india.org
All India Council for Technical Education under the rules of the Ministry of Human Resource Development has released the notification (information Brochure) for Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) 2023. Now applications have been sought for the scholarship scheme.
The main objective of the scholarship scheme is to build the capacities of the youth of Jammu & Kashmir and educate, enable, and empower them to compete in the normal course. Enhancing and formulating employment opportunities in Jammu & Kashmir. Boosting employment potential of students of Jammu & Kashmir and Making the Scheme student-friendly.
The selected student will be benefited from the Reimbursement of tuition fees, development fees, library fees, internet fees, training fees, university fees, examination fees, etc. Maintenance charges will be paid to students in two equal installments of INR 50,000 each for a hostel, mess charges, buying books, and stationery.
|Stream||Academic fee||No.of Scholarships|
|General Degree||Up to 30000||2070|
|Professional||Up to 1.25 Lakh||2830|
|Medical/BDS||Up to 3 Lakh||100|
|J&K Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) 2023||Details|
|Name of the Scholarship||J&K Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme|
|Name of the Organization||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Eligibility||The scholarship is open to Jammu & Kashmir residents. Applicant should hold 10+2 examination from J&K Board or CBSE located in J&K|
|Value of awards||INR 50,000|
|Deadline||Visit the official website|
|Communication Address||Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070|
Eligibility Criteria for J&K Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) 2023
The scholarship is open to Jammu & Kashmir residents. Applicant should hold 10+2 examination from J&K Board or CBSE located in J&K. Only those students willing to study outside the State of J&K. Applicant annual family Income is Rs. 6.00 Lakh or below per annum. Candidates should need to Fulfill the minimum age and other eligibility criteria as prescribed by the colleges. Aadhaar Card is essential for smooth disbursement of scholarships through direct benefit transfer. Candidates who are benefiting from other scholarships will not be eligible for the scholarship.
J&K Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) 2023 Application Process
- Open official website http://www.aicte-india.org
- go through Register as a new user
- Open the application form and fill in all the details without any mistakes
- Upload all the supporting documents
- Submit form
Apply for the scholarship on or before the closing date. Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
- Every Student will be required to give preferences/choices of colleges.AICTE will open counseling centers at Jammu / Srinagar for actual admissions in the institutions identified under the scheme.
- Every candidate will have to be present for the counseling.
- The student remaining absent will not be eligible for the scholarship in any case.
- Allotment of seats will be made through counseling only.
- No change will be allowed after counseling is over under any circumstances.