2020 Innotribe Startup Challenge Africa for Young Entrepreneurs, applications are invited, eligible candidates can apply before deadline at https://innotribe.com….
The challenge for Innotribe Startup is specially designed for the startups of young African financial technology is an amazing platform that helps in showcasing new products. Not only this, but the winners of the startup competition will also get extra coaching along with mentoring to make sure that they continue their business in a proper manner, this startup also accepts challenges from FinTech companies based in Africa.
There are certain details that you require to know about the startup challenge, here are the aspects you need to know:
- Only the African countries are eligible to take part in this competition
- The country of the challenge is Abidjan, Ivory Coast
- The startup needs to showcase some product which is to open to innovative technology. It needs to be technology-enabled financial services. The areas on which the innovation can be developed are payments, small business apps & services &/or IT infrastructure, social media tools, securities, trading, big data/data analytics, b2b or b2b2c mobile, identity, and security
- This is not open for consulting or outsourcing firms
- The company who previously applied can again apply but with a new product
Innotribe Startup Challenge Africa for Young Entrepreneurs – The value of the contest
This is a golden opportunity that can actually help a startup to launch its product and make a mark in the world. So, what are the benefits that the winners will actually gain? Here are the aspects that you need to know.
- The amount that is offered under this competition is 10,000 EUR.
- The winners will be given the chance to showcase their products at the world’s premier financial services event in Toronto
- There can also be additional prizes or awards provided by the sponsors
- The startups that will be selected to showcase their products in Russia and Africa will have the opportunity to get all the expanses reimbursed
Innotribe Startup Challenge Africa for Young Entrepreneurs 2020 – What is the duration?
This is an event that is designed by Innotribe along with SWIFT’s African Regional Conference (ARC), the event is generally organized during May in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. The last date for applying is March. Also, it is offered annually. This is an award that is provided by the SWIFT Innotribe.
For more and complete details get at https://innotribe.com/