Government of New Zealand announced Commonwealth Scholarships 2021 for Masters and PhD Courses, eligible and interested students can apply before deadline for New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships 2021 at https://www.mfat.govt.nz…..
There are many students who are brilliant in their studies. However, there are financial aspects that hold them back from pursuing their studies. This Commonwealth Scholarships 2021 program is designed specially to provide African and students from other developing countries with proper financial backing. This is one of the few scholarships provided by New Zealand. The ones who are interested in Masters or PhD are the ones who will be benefited from this scholarship.
The New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships 2021 – eligible countries
This is a scholarship that is not available for students of every nationality. However, there are selected few who are eligible to apply to get access to this opportunity. Here are the countries eligible for the same.
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- St Lucia
- St Vincent
- Sri Lanka
- Cook Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
Country of study
The country in which the students can continue their studies is New Zealand.
Details about New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships 2021
The Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan or CSFP is an international program. The program is extended to the citizens of the various Commonwealth countries. It has a very high-level of recognition.
New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships 2021 – What is the eligibility?
There are certain parameters that you need to fulfill in order to make sure that you are eligible for the application. Here are the criteria you need to fulfill:
- The applicant’s country needs to be the member of the Commonwealth country
- The applicant needs to be minimum of 18 years of age. It needs to be such during their time they are applying for the scholarship
- It is essential that you are able to satisfy all the requirements of immigration for your stay as a student in the country of New Zealand
- It is essential that you are never terminated from the New Zealand Government Scholarship
- You need to commit to return to the country where you belong after the end of your 2 years of scholarship
- There is no specific number of awards that will be provided to those who are selected for the scholarship.
The last date for submission of the application is March respectively, before apply visit official website to get official schedule with guidelines at https://www.mfat.govt.nz/en/aid-and-development/scholarships/types-of-scholarships/#com