The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology Application invite for KNUST MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2018 for Ghanaian & African Students, eligible candidates can apply before deadline at https://www.knust.edu.gh…..
The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) that is located in Ghana is inviting the applications for MasterCard Foundation Scholarships 2018, the excellent opportunity is only open for Ghanaian and African students to continue their study in KNUST using Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2018.
Understanding the facts
There are various small but significant facts that you need to know before applying for the KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2018 program.
- This is such a scholarship that is offered annually for the students
- The countries which are eligible for taking part are Ghanaian and other African countries. It means students from these countries are only eligible to apply
- Though all the subjects are considered but special preference will be given to preference for Science students
- The program started in 2013 and since then the students are provided with the opportunity
- The type of course that is applicable is that of undergraduate
- There are several number of scholarships that are offered for the students
KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2018 – Process of application and eligibility
What are the criteria that you need to fulfill in order to make sure that you are eligible for the application?
- All Applicants need to submit WASSCE or GBCE or ABCE or GCE O’Level or their equivalent Results
- The results need to be from accredited/recognized institution and Certificate Ready. It is essential that they satisfies KNUST’s Admission Requirements
- The financial need of the applicant must be critical
- They should have proven record for the aspects of Leadership and Community Engagement
- Though anyone can apply but special preference will be given to Females and Physically Challenged applicants
- The applicants should be willing to go back to their community after completion of the course, they need to make sure to give back to the community
KNUST MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2018 – What is the value?
The MasterCard scholarship provides a comprehensive financial support to the selected candidate. It includes full tuition fee, learning material fee, transportation cost, fully paid accommodation and stipend. Along with that the students will also get the scope of regular group meetings with fellow students. It will help them to focus on personal and professional development opportunities. Along with that they will also be provided with academic monitoring with help of virtual learning.
Process of application
You need to download the form of application from at www.mcf.knust.edu.gh, then make sure to complete the application form in a proper manner, then mail it to
The Program Manager,
MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at KNUST,
Office of the Dean of Students, KNUST
Private Mail Bag
The selected candidates will be called for interview for the final round.
The Kwame Nkrumah University has announced the MasterCard Scholarship Award final date for application is 12th May 2018 respectively, candidate can please visit official website before apply to know about complete details.