She Leads Africa Small Business Trainer Program 2020, SLA Become a Mentor – Mold a Mogul and get paid
She Leads Africa Accelerator is an annual prize for a female entrepreneur in Nigeria. This is one of the great funding opportunities for women, a six-month programme with a prize of 2 million Nigerian Naira in investment, This scholarship includes media coverage to raise your profile, access to Nigeria’s best business minds, and an opportunity for investment.
How do you feel about dropping bombs of knowledge and helping empower your fellow #MotherlandMoguls?
In 2020, because it’s the year of blessings, SLA is launching a program with support from Facebook to deliver business and digital marketing training to 2000+ entrepreneurs across Nigeria. This program is being upheld by Facebook. To do this SLA recruiting 15 rock stars who will become SLA certified. Interested individuals can meet the following requirements.
Requirements for SLA program
- You need no less than 2 ideally 5+ years of work involved to qualify
- You should be situated in one of these urban areas: Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Ibadan, Port Harcourt.
- You need an opportunity to lead 1-2 pieces of training for each month (6hrs for each preparation). Preparing will in all likelihood happen on Saturday’s, however, there could be extraordinary weekday even
SLA program Eligibility Conditions
Applicants must be between 18 to 35 and the business must already have been launched and based in Nigeria. The business must be less than three years old and have raised less than $50000 in external funding.
SLA program 2020 Application Process
- Send your application to https://sheleadsafrica.org/smallbiztrainer
- If selected, you’ll be invited for an intensive 2-day training courtesy of She Leads Africa and Facebook on March 18-19 in Lagos, Nigeria. Over these 2 days, you’ll be trained on:
- How to use Facebook products to grow a business
- Finding your presentation style
- Business strategy frameworks
- PS If you don’t live in Lagos, we will cover your flights and accommodation for the Train the Trainer program.
- Now you’ll be ready to spread your knowledge and help people do amazing things. And we’re gonna put you straight to work helping us train 2000+ entrepreneurs and professionals.
- The SLA team will organize most of the logistics behind the training. We’ll find the space, make sure there are chairs and pray the folks at NEPA come through. We’ll work with you to spread the word, make sure the training is well attended and have someone there on the day to help you set up. And then it’s over to you to wow the audiences with your expertise.
Important Note: Please note that training will run between April and September every year.