UN Women’s regional office in Asia and the Pacific Invites UN Women Unite Song Contest 2018-19, UNiTE Song Contest 2018-19 Application registration at http://www.unwomen.org…..
This is a contest that is designed to capture the essence of Secretary General’s UNiTE to End Violence against Women Campaign, here you need to make your own music video with the UNiTE Campaign Song. The contest application registration’s is started for 2018-19 interested candidates can apply before deadline.
UNiTE Song Contest 2018-19 What is the theme?
This is a general campaign that should include the following details
- Equality of gender
- Ending of violence against women and girls
- Campaign color is orange
- Masculinity is healthy
- Respectful relationship between the genders
- Ending violence against women and girls is responsibility of everyone
UNiTE Song Contest 2018-19 What is the prize?
The winners will receive the following award:
- Apple iPad mini 4 WiFi 64 GB
- UNiTE prize pack that consists of wristbands, shirts, notebooks, hats, pens and other advocacy products
- Winning video will be featured on UN Women Asia-Pacific YouTube channel and website
- Screened in public places
Understanding the entry process
Here is the process for the entry in the contest that you need to know:
- Make a UNiTE campaign song music video clip
- Upload on YouTube with the hashtag #UNiTEsong and #16Days. Also, you will have to provide description of the theme selected and information on the location
- With your name and country email the video clip to firstname.lastname@example.org. This means you have automatically entered the contest
- Share your YouTube clip to get more views and likes. It is be an deciding factor for the winner
UNiTE Song Contest 2018-19 What is the deadline?
Now, it is essential that you know about the deadline of the program to make sure that you are not late for the submission of the application process, the contest is open till 15th February. No one can apply after the given date. The winners will be announced on 8th March in Bangkok.
Get in touch
There are times when you require more information or need to carry forward with the flawless process, for that you need to get in touch with UNiTE Asia-Pacific team, they will guide you in a proper manner about the contest and other related aspects, You need to drop an email to UN Women Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific. The ID for the email is email@example.com.
As for the location it is set in Online, Bangkok, Thailand for this contest that is organized by the UN WOMEN. It is a fully funded event that is designed for the betterment of the society, If you have any more information then you can always visit the official website at http://asiapacific.unwomen.org