Asian Women In Business Scholarship 2020 Nomination Forms Download and guidelines available at http://www.awib.org..
The Asian Women in Business (AWIB) announces the application for the AWIB scholarship award, It is specially designed for the Asian women living in USA who have demonstrated scholarship, community service, leadership, and/or entrepreneurship, the award will cover the tuition fees and other fees related to the expanses.
AWIB Asian Women In Business Scholarship 2020 – What is the eligibility?
These are the eligibilities that the one has to fulfill in order to make sure that they can apply.
- The students need to be female of Asian or Pacific ancestry, Their ancestry needs to be from:
- Sri Lanka
- They need to be enrolled in an accredited 4-year undergraduate institution in the USA. This needs to be in time of application, as well as, award.
- They should have minimum 3.0 out of 4.0 in GPA
- They should be permanent resident or U.S. citizen
- They need to have a record for entrepreneurial achievement
- They should showcase leadership role
The process of AWIB Asian Women In Business Scholarship 2020 application
This is the process of application that you can follow:
- You need to fill the application form. It needs to be in PDF format. Any application that is handwritten will not be accepted. You can get the application from http://www.awib.org/
- You need to submit most current FAFSA form AND the Financial Aid Award Notice
- There should be an essay which describes your leadership roles. It should include what did you accomplish and how it has influenced your goals. You need to make sure to keep the word count between 500 to 800.
- You also need to write an essay between 150 – 400 words explaining why you need the scholarship money.
- There should be at least 1 letter of recommendation.
- Recent college transcript.
Details of submission
After filling the application you need to send them to:
Asian Women In Business
42 Broadway, Suite 1748
New York, NY 10004
Amount of the AWIB Scholarship award 2020
Here are the details that you need to know about the scholarship:
- $2,500 is the amount that each winner will receive
- There can be other applicants who might be considered for additional $2,500 award
They need to be submitted by October respectively, for additional information visit the following link: www.awib.org/scholarship