General Electric (GE) Oil & Gas Africa’s inviting applications for Early Career Development Programme (ECDP) Application Registration at https://www.geoilandgas.com…
The General Electric is the World’s digital Industrial company transforming the industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. it is organized under global exchange of knowledge. GE Africa’s ECDP Programme contrive to work on recent colleges/University graduates designed to develop entry-level talent for GE businesses across Africa. The program purpose is to build expertise and leadership skills in specific areas of finance.
It is a 12-month mastery programme is intended to give late college/school graduates testing work assignments, preparing and improvement, an introduction to the initiative. The ECDP program joins hands-on involvement with formal classroom preparing to outfit members with the apparatuses and information to end up pioneers in GE.
The GE Oil & Gas Africa’s Early Career Development Programme 2021 includes classroom and online training. Candidates will undertake challenging assignments and benefit of exposure to GE senior leaders. The main role for GE Oil and Gas ECDP Programme is Candidates will undertake challenging assignments and benefit of exposure to GE senior leaders. The program combines hands-on experience with formal classroom training to equip participants with the tools and knowledge to become leaders in GE.
GE Oil & Gas ECDP Programme 2021 Essential Responsibilities
Candidate will be required to support at Business areas such as financial planning, accounting services, operation analysis, controller-ship, forecasting, treasury, and commercial finance. Along with that initial candidate need following responsibilities for Africa’s ECDP Programme 2021.
- Support Region Finance Manager with FP&A activities (QMI’s, Period end analysis)
- SSA Regional cost tracking and reporting
- FP&A support for SPS projects in Nigeria (SNEPCO, ABO) and collation of results for SSA contracts
- Cost tracking for wind down of SC&P manufacturing facility.
- Control/Monitor Subsea & Drilling Inventory in Nigeria (Forecast /Monitor Q-close numbers with explanation for variances)
- Attend regular QMI Calls with HQ Engineering and Manufacturing teams
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
GE ECDP Programme 2021 Educational/Desired Qualifications for GE Oil & Gas Africa’s Early Career Development Programme
Applicant should hold Bachelor degree in Finance/Economic subjects or related field with 0-2 years of experience in Business field are eligible to apply for ECDP Programme 2021. Candidate should be proficient in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products. Authorized to work in one’s country full time without restrictions. candidate must have advanced fluency level of English. Ability to work in fast-paced changing the environment, Demonstrated team player; a Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive; ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to meet deadlines.
Additional Desired Qualifications
- Strong attention to detail ensuring timely follow-up and closure.
- Applicant should be Clear, concise and articulate communication skills like verbal, written and listening.
- Ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations along with that candidate need Demonstrated leadership ability, High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
- Open to change, Flexible and adaptable
- Able to take on ad-hoc assignments and work flexible hours as required.
- Ability to handle business sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity.
- Good organizational and efficiency skills;
- Experience working within a very busy environment where deadlines are clearly defined and must be met.
GE Africa’s ECDP Application Process
All the candidates who are satisfied all the eligibility conditions and desired qualifications can apply through official website of General Electric Oil & Gas Africa’s Early Career Development Programme (ECDP).
Deadline for GE Africa’s ECDP application process is unspecified, for more and complete details please visit official website of https://www.geoilandgas.com