Apply Visa for Music 2019 Award, Musicians from Africa and the Middle East Meeting Scholarships, Morocco Online Registration Available at http://visaformusic.com….
The fourth edition of Visa for Music (VFM) Musicians from Africa and the Middle East will be held every year in Morocco. In this competition every year 30 artists or groups will be selected from all the participants. Selected persons need to perform in front of Music Industry Professionals from all over the world. Before performing in the competition competitor need to satisfy and fulfill all the eligibility conditions. The jury represents different musical aesthetics and the regions concerned: West Africa, East Africa, Portuguese-speaking Africa, North Africa and the Middle East.
Number of Awardees from VFM: 30 Artists or Groups
Eligibility Conditions to Apply VFM 2019
- Only professional artists and bands having at least one year of activity and a stage experience will be considered.
- Only applicants over 18 years old will be considered.
- The closing date for applicants is 15 April 2019(the date of the postmark applies).
- Only complete files and sent by the deadline will be considered.
- The material sent must be exempted from customs duties mentioning “promotional material with no commercial value”. If not, Visa For Music may refuse them.
- The results will be published on Visa For Music official website starting from July 2019.
- Artists/bands will be selected by Visa For Music’s selection committee and jury.
- Visa For Music is unable to return materials and documents to applicants.
- If the band is selected, Visa For Music will request exclusive performance rights within a month and a 200 km radius in Morocco.
- Visa For Music provides the place where the showcases take place as well as the list of the available backline.
- The organization provides all the necessary equipment for bands’ performances; any element/material that does not show on the list should be borne by the band.
- Bands’ performances cannot exceed 45 minutes and are aimed at music professionals.
Value of Scholarship from VFM
- Hotel expenses in twin rooms for two nights maximum (including breakfast) for international bands and twin rooms for one night maximum (including breakfast) for national bands.
- All local transport costs related to the performance
- Meals (for 3 days maximum)
- Passes giving access to concerts and all activities for the whole duration of the event
- Presence in Visa For Music’s official catalog and official website.
- For each selected band, Visa for Music will provide one professional pass to one person representing the band.
Needed Documents Visa for Music 2019 Award
All the participants who are going to participate in Visa for Music 2019 should need following documents while applying for the contest.
- Application form
- A signed visa for music rules and regulations form
- 2 copies of the artists/bands CD to be sent by post or we transfer with all the tracks
- Press Kit (information about artist/group, biography, discography, photos etc)
- Technical Rider
Visa for Music 2019 Application Process to Registration
All the participants send the above documents through the mail or by post. Printed applications by post are highly appreciated and send application with required documents to the following address. Applicants who are sending application form and documents through email can preferably use wetransfer or dropbox
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visa for Music
BP 13431 Talborjt
Important Dates: The VFM 2019, Morocco Application Registration service will be closed on 15th April 2019 Respectively and the results will be announced on or before end of the July 2019 and the results will be available on official website of Visa for Music at http://visaformusic.com