Nominations are invited for Zuckerman Institute Postdoctoral Scholars Program 2020-21, interested and eligible candidates can apply before deadline at http://zuckerman-scholars.org…
The Zuckerman Institute,Israel is providing post doctoral scholarship programme to USA students who want to pursue PhD research programme in Israeli universities.The program is aimed at strengthening the scholars knowledge of and connection to Israel, and at cultivating an esprit decorps that is developing spirituality within the program, enabling them to exchange ideas and foster new relationships that leads to a wider development in research and development.
The award is provided for students who were interested in pursuing PhD research programme in Israeli universities. The award is given by The Zuckerman Institute.
Value of the award:
The selected student is provided with $50,000 per academic year for up to two years, that includes $36,000 each year for living expenses and $14,000 each year for research ($10,000) and travel ($4,000) expenses.
Eligibility Criteria The Zuckerman Institute Postdoctoral Scholars Program 2020-21
The following are the eligibility criteria that an applicant must posses to apply for scholarship:
The applying candidates must be citizens of the United States or Canada or have a documented status that allows them to study and work in the US.
- Candidates are requested to write a short letter of intent declaring their plans to return to the United States or Canada and compete for a university position there.
- Candidates must hold a PhD degree from a premier university, or if still studying for a PhD must submit their PhD thesis on or before the date prescribed in the official notification.
Application procedure to apply for Zuckerman Institute Postdoctoral Scholars Program 2020-21
- Curriculum vitae
- List of at least three publications, which were published in news papers.
- A short letter of intent declaring the candidate’s plans to return to the United States or Canada and compete for a university position there.
- Three letters of recommendation, including a letter from the candidate’s Ph.D supervisor. If possible, one letter should be from a university other than the one where the candidate’s Ph.D was granted.
- Candidates must submit written consent from a potential supervisor at the universities where they are applying along with their application.
Candidate can fill in printed format or can complete it manually, candidate should make sure to save a copy of application form for their future records, firstly to fill the application form one should posses all the following documents mentioned above, the application form is to be sent to The Zuckerman Institute post doctoral scholars program providing either by post or by e-mail.
Application deadline : Expected
Mostly application forms are released in the month of February, 2020, before apply visit official website to get official schedule with guidelines and any further information please visit http://zuckerman-scholars.org/programs/postdoctoral-scholars/