Fulbright African Research Scholars Program 2020 (ARSP) is pleased to announce notification for Scholars program, The program is conducting under South African University, Eligible Scholars can apply for the Scholars Program at https://iie.embark.com/auth/login
The Fulbright African Research program inviting ARSP Scholars program 2020 application for a South African University Faculty or Research Institute Professionals to conduct research in their field of expertise at a U.S. Interested scholars can meet following eligibility criteria to apply for Scholars program, Most preference will be given to candidates who have not previously received a Fulbright Scholar Grant and the candidates who have had no experience or only limited experience in the U.S. Scholars who were unsuccessful in previous competitions may re-apply, Repeat applicants should revise their proposals, update curriculum vitae, and obtain current letters of reference.
ARSP Fulbright African Research Scholars Program 2020 Grant Benefits
- Monthly stipend based on the cost of living at the research site
- Dependent allowance for dependents who accompany the scholar to the U.S. for at least 80% of the grant period.
- Round trip airfare for the grantee
- Excess baggage allowance for return travel
- Professional allowance for books, conferences, and seminars
- Settling-in allowance
- Primary medical insurance coverage for the grantee
ARSP Scholar Programe 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicant must be resident to South Africa with a valid South African Passport, Applicants may be affiliated with local universities, research institutes, or other institutions that have educational and/or research objectives. Applicants must have a doctoral degree or equivalent professional/terminal degree in their field, Preference is given to individuals who have extensive university teaching experience and a productive scholarly record and the Applicant must be proficient in English Language to carry out the project requirements. Successful candidates will be asked to submit a Medical History and Examination Report.
There is no specific age limit for scholars Participating in Programme.
How to Apply for Fulbright African Research Scholars Program 2020
- Open official website https://iie.embark.com/auth/login
- Access ARSP Scholars Program 2020 application form
- Register all the details without any mistakes
- Upload all the required documents including CV
- Submit form on or before deadline
Successful completion of registration process keep a copy of application form for future use.
Fulbright African Research Scholars 2020 programe application registration service closed on or before October 2020, applicants can visit official website of Fulbright African Research program before apply to get complete details at IEE International Programs Login of https://iie.embark.com/auth/login