Applications are inviting for Creative Workforce Transition Scholarship 2020 for Professional students,
Creative Workforce Transition Scholarship Scheme 2020is seeking Scholarship applications for UG and PG courses. Traditionally, you have something to offer employees and they will help to bring that out in our superb and professional resumes, cover letter and follow-up letters. Right now the workforce is more educated and become more competitive than ever. Even With entry level positions requiring at least a year of experience, they need to prove their potential, that they are right candidates for the job. So that it is important that students get empowered about how to market their personal brand to potential employees. We welcome any vision of effective students to successful and prospective career. The Wining students will receive a $1000 scholarship and will get a chance to complete a 1-3 month paid internship in Chicago Office.
Eligibility Criteria for Creative Workforce Transition Scholarship Scheme 2020
Applicants residing to any of the country is eligible to the scholarship. Students who are enrolled in UG and PG courses are eligible. Scholarship submission includes a PDF. Application process is open all year round. If your university is not on a list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines for Creative Workforce Transition Scholarship 2020
- Employees of CraftResumes and their family members are not eligible for the scholarship.
- There is no cost involved to enter for either students or universities/colleges.
- CraftResumes is not liable not received for reasons unrelated to the company.
- CraftResumes will not use any materials entered through this competition without participant’s permission.
- Personal details and documents of participants will not be shared with third parties.
- Only entries in the English language will be accepted
- As per the decision of CraftResumes judges, a single scholarship will be awarded.
Age Limit:Applicants must be 18 years old or above.
How to Participate in Creative Workforce Transition Scholarship Scheme 2020
Send us your vision of an effective transition from student to a successful career. A scholarship submission letter shall include: title: Creative workforce transition entry: any format you think fit enclosure: PDF copy of student enrollment document for the academic year. All entries shall be sent to: email@example.com Entries format: essay, video (youtube), presentation, etc — we are flexible enough.
- essay (other written doc) length must be not more than 1000 words;
- video length: not more than 5 mins.
- The main idea: your vision of how to facilitate the student transition to creative workforce.
- Get an inspiration ideas for your vision from our blog posts.