The Bilateral Education Agreement Awards For Nigerians are offering the candidates of Nigeria a marvelous chance to study abroad, candidates who are interested can apply for Bilateral Education Agreement Awards 2021 before deadline through http://www.nairaland.com/……………….
The Bilateral Education Agreement Awards 2021 For Nigerians are funded by the Federal Ministry of Education for Nigerians to study abroad, scholarship are available to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate courses, Federal ministry of the education is giving the glorious chance to the applicants applying for the scholarship to utilize the education system for encouraging the development of all the Nigerian citizens to full their ideas or interest for promotion of a strong, prosperous, democratic and sovereign nation under their god.
About the award
|Name of the Scholarship||Bilateral Education Agreement Awards For Nigerians|
|Number of Scholarships||limited|
|Education Qualification||secondary school education|
|Nationality||candidates of Nigeria|
|Name of Origination||Federal Ministry of Education|
|Deadline||February and march|
|Period of Award||not specified|
|Age Limit||18 to 20 years, 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D|
The course offered by the Bilateral Education Agreement is the undergraduate and postgraduate courses for the students of Nigeria.
Level of Study
The Bilateral Education Agreement offers the undergraduate course in the fields of the Mathematics, Geology, Agriculture, science, Engineering, languages, Environment science,sports, law, social science, biotechnology, medicine etc and the postgraduated course in the fields of master’s degree and PhD.
Value of The Award
Bilateral agreement offers a scholarship of amount N100,000 for the PG scholars,N60,000 for the UG scholars and also provides supplementation,warm clothing,Health Insurance,$500 yearly for medical scholars only,$1000 for PG research grant yearly.
All the candidates who are permanent residents of the Nigerian candidates are eligible to apply for the Bilateral Education Agreement.
Eligibility criteria for Bilateral Education Agreement Awards 2021
- Undergraduate Studies- Candidates who are applying for undergraduate courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five Distinction in their Senior Secondary School Certificate, applicant should possess education in subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Postgraduate studies- applicants must hold a First Degree with at least 2nd Class Upper Division, The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have completed at least two years post qualification or employment practice in Nigeria. All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C.
- As the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one-year foreign language of the country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction.
Application procedure to apply for Bilateral Education Agreement Awards 2021
Documents to be submitted
- Two sets of Photocopies of Educational Certificates and Testimonials of previous schools
- Two copies of Birth certificate from National Population Commission
- State of Origin/LGA certificate duly signed, stamped and dated
- Four coloured passport sized photographs
- Postgraduate applicants will be required to submit Academic transcripts and NYSC certificates
Applicants should submit two packages of application in two different venue of interviews with all above mentioned documents through online mode within due time.
Online application form submission for Bilateral agreement deadline is in the months of February and march, 2021, interested candidates can apply before deadline, for further information please visit official website http://www.nairaland.com/