Online applications are invited for Diploma in Education Scholarships 2018-19 by Jamaica Government, interested and eligible candidates can apply before deadline at http://www.moe.gov.jm…
University of West Indies is providing scholarship for diploma in education scholarships for the teachers or students who want to pursue higher education. The scholarships are provided by Ministry of Education under Jamaica tertiary education commission. Enrolled students and prospective students are provided with UWI scholarships information regarding the programmes of financial assistance that are available at the Mona Campus of the University of the West Indies.The scholarships are released by Ministry by taking financial status of applying candidate.
The Awards are offered to Teachers/Students desirous of pursuing higher education.The awards are available to full-time undergraduate students of the University of the West Indies.
Value of Award
The value of the award is according to the funds available at the Ministry or the corresponding organization on which the availing of funds is relied on.
Jamaica Diploma in Education Scholarships 2018 – Eligibility criteria
Student applicants who want to apply for Diploma in Education Scholarships 2018 should ensure that the following documents are submitted with the completed application form:
- Copy of application form either in written or typed format
- A letter of admission from University of West Indies.
- Study Leave letter if at all it is compulsory.
- Reference forms are to be submitted:
- Academic reference form.
- Professional reference form.
Applicants for the Jamica diploma in education scholarships should be graduates of accredited Universities by the government. In order to be considered for any award, a GPA of at least 3.0 Grade b (average) is expected. Some awards may require a higher GPA.
Diploma in Education Scholarships 2018 How to Apply?
- Application for financial assistance and scholarships and bursaries begins with the completion of the application form.
- The application form must be completed regardless of the type of assistance in which the student is interested.
- Applications will be considered by the Financial Assistance Committee who will, based on the information provided by the student, determine which type of assistance will be offered.
- The application form for General Financial Assistance must be completed online via official website and a hard copy of the referee affidavit be submitted to the office.
- The application form for Scholarships and Bursaries must be downloaded from official site.
Application deadline: Expected
Mostly, online application forms are released in the month of May,2018 respectively, before apply everyone can visit official website to get official deadline with complete guidelines at http://www.moe.gov.jm/scholarships.