Tillman Foundation offers Scholarship for eligible Active-Duty Service members, Veterans & Military Spouses for Undergraduate, Graduate and Postgraduate Studies, eligible candidates can apply Tillman Scholarship 2019 before deadline at https://pattillman.fluidreview.com……..
Each year, the PAT Tillman Foundation awards students with scholarship to pursue higher education degrees in honor of former NFL star Pat Tillman, Tillman Scholarship 2019 is not a gift it’s an investment made by the foundation and its supporters. The Tillman Scholarship program supports our nation’s active-duty service members, Veterans and Military spouses by investing in their higher education since 2008. This scholarship program unites the best talent and leadership to make a significant, positive impact on our country and our local communities in the fields of medicine, law, business, policy, technology, education and arts.
Award Value & Benefits for Tillman Scholarship 2019
The Tillman scholarship covers educational expenses, including tuition fees, books and living expenses up to 60 members, But scholars receive much more than just funding. In addition, Tillman Scholars receive the following benefits:
- Access to the Tillman Community and leadership opportunities within the network
- Invitation to the annual Pat Tillman Leadership Summit in Chicago, IL
- Entry to the annual Pat’s Run in Tempe, AZ, or Shadow Runs nationwide
- Access to mini-grants to attend professional development opportunities (conferences, workshops and trainings)
- Invitation to premier partner conferences including Inc. 500/5000
- Access to veteran affinity groups and talent acquisition networks at top companies across the U.S.
- Participation in groundbreaking research studies in the veterans and military community
- Opportunities to lead and volunteer with veteran partner organizations including Team Rubicon, The Mission Continues, and Team RWB
- Highlights of your stories, studies and service efforts on the Pat Tillman Foundation website and social media
Eligibility Criteria for Tillman Scholarship 2019
The candidates must be Veteran or active-duty military service member (Pre-and post-9/11 service eras from all branches of U.S military including National Guard & Reserve) or Current Spouses of Veterans/Active-duty service members (Undergraduate, Graduate or Professional degree as a full-time student at a public/private, U.S based accredited institution).
Supporting Documents & Application Process to apply for Tillman Scholarship 2019
Applicants will be required to submit the documents of
- DD-214 (Documentation of military service and/or community impact as a military spouse).
- Two essay questions
- Financial worksheet
- Character recommendation from a third party
- 250 word Bio
If an applicant progresses, they will request for additional information at junctures of selection process including Student Aid Report from FAFSA, 2 photos from military service/with spouse and Institutional financial aid award letter by completion of a background checking.
To be applying, candidates can register and start participating in Tillman Scholars Program, today at official web page.
Tillman Scholarship 2019 Application Deadline
The application will open from 1st,February to 1st March 2019 respectively, the applicants can visit official web page to get more details before apply at https://pattillman.fluidreview.com