Nestle Nutrition Institution inviting NNI Research Training Fellowship 2020 Applications for Post Graduation students to perform research in the fields of mother and child health and nutrition in developing countries, application registration at at https://www.nestlenutrition-institute.org
The Nestle Nutrition Institute offering research skills training for Post Graduate students, which can help in performing research in the fields of mother and child health and nutrition, NNI offer these fellowship grants to health professionals from anywhere in the world, Candidates who are eligible and interested to do research in these field can apply for NNI post-graduate research training, the duration of the training can last up to 12 months, all institutions offering a training programme in the area of Maternal and/or Child Health and Nutrition are eligible to be a host institution.
NNI Research Training Fellowship 2020 Award Benefits
The NNI fellowship program is to cover the applicant’s travel and living expenses and a small amount for any administrative fees that the hosting Institution may charge, it does not cover budgetary expenses to carry out the research proposal (purchase of equipment, materials, etc.). Please note that the money will be given to the Host Institution which will disburse it to the fellow, in no case will any money be given directly from the NNI to the fellow.
Eligibility Criteria for NNI Research Training Fellowship 2020
Applicants who are pursued Post Graduation courses are eligible for NNI Fellowship, it has to be affiliated with an academic/clinical institution, Potential candidates should submit an application describing their interest in participating in the NNI Pediatric Nutrition Fellowship 2020.
Non-Eligibility Criteria for NNI Research Training Fellowship 2020
Candidates who are satisfied with following eligibility criteria are not eligible for the Fellowship.
- Candidates who have already spent more than 12 months outside their home country during the 3 years preceding the application. Exceptions could be made if the applicant can justify how this additional training will supplement the one(s) already obtained;
- Candidates who have already left their country at the time of applying for the fellowship;
- Candidates who have completed more than one half of any training programme they may already be enrolled in;
- Candidates who, at the time of submitting their application, already have a grant from any other training program;
- Applications will not be entertained if the applicant’s home country law prohibits the nature of this activity
- Details of their current level of training,
- Curriculum Vitae,
- A plan of the proposed training/activity clearly indicating its specific outcomes and
- Two letters of recommendation (one Letter from the institution where the candidate is working and another one from the host institution).
- Letter stating intent to return to the home country upon completion of the training program.
Application for Postgraduate Research training Grant
All the eligible can download application form through official website https://www.nestlenutrition-institute.org.
- Open official website https://www.nestlenutrition-institute.org
- Go through Education link in that click on Fellowships
- There will application form Fellowship link will be available
- Go through the link and download the application form
Fill all the details given in the application form and attach all the supporting documents to the application form. Applications should be sent by email to NNI@nestle.com or by fax to + 41 21 924 2836 by on or before deadline.
Application Deadline for NNI Research Training Fellowship 2020
The Nestle Nutrition Institution will be announce official dates soon, applicants can visit official web portal to get the schedule for application registration.
Application will be reviewed and applicants informed of the outcome by end of April/November, Start your program not sooner than 3 months after the application deadline to give time for approval process and administrative arrangements with a host institution, Submit only one application and for a single programme, If you have more than one project, decide which is your best option and submit that one.