RAND Corporation Transatlantic Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022 is open to all students pursing Doctoral courses social and political sciences or economics and whose research focuses on topics of international relations and/or international peace and security issues. Interested can apply RAND TAPIR Fellowship 2022 before deadline at https://www.rand.org….
The Transatlantic Post-Doc Fellowship for International Relations and Security (TAPIR) offering Fellowships to candidates who have recently received their doctorate in social and political sciences or economics and whose research focuses on topics of international relations and/or international peace and security issues, eligible and interested students can apply for the TAPIR RAND Corporation Transatlantic Post-Doctoral Fellowship before deadline with submitting of all details with supported documents of candidate.
The Fellowship consist of
- A monthly stipend of Euro 1.800,00
- A monthly allowance for health insurance of Euro 200,00
- And a one-time travel allowance of Euro 3.500,00 for travel to and from the host institutions
Fellowship Details: Fellowship will be tenable for 24 months to prepare fellows for a career in policy-oriented and international research at renowned think tanks and political consulting research institutes. Fellows spend three eight-month stays at research institutions or think tanks participating in the program.
TAPIR RAND Corporation Transatlantic Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicant should be citizen of US, Canada or Europe or must be resided in the US, Canada or Europe at least two-and-a-half years in the five years prior to the application deadline. Applicants who are pursuing Ph.D programme are eligible and the applicant should have strong interest in working policy-oriented international environment and Candidate should have a ability to demonstrate programme to do so by excellence in academic work on relevant international issues.
- A 2500 word (maximum) research statement (excluding footnotes) that outlines a proposal for a project that would offer policy-relevant insights into a key international policy question using a clear analytical framework. The statement should also touch on the relationship with the candidate’s past academic work (research proposal). This does not have to be limited to transatlantic issues.
- A letter of motivation, maximum 1 page / 400 words.
- A concise Curriculum Vita with a list of principal publications (max. four pages in total). Please state your citizenship if you are U.S., Canadian or European citizen OR details about your residency there.
- Two letters of recommendation (attached to your application or separately sent by your referees).
TAPIR RAND Corporation Transatlantic Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022 Application Process
All the eligible students should submit application form including letters of recommendation should be sent in English language and in PDF format through email to firstname.lastname@example.org, please note late applications ate not acceptable.
The Transatlantic Post-Doc Fellowship for International Relations and Security (TAPIR) has announced the RAND Corporation Transatlantic Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022 application registration deadline is February 1st 2022 respectively, for official schedule with complete guidelines will get before apply from https://www.rand.org/about/edu_op/fellowships/transatlantic.html and contact following contact details to directly contact.
For further information, please see our FAQs or contact:
Stiftung Wissenschaft und Politik
TAPIR and Third Party Funding Coordination
Phone: +49 (0)30 88007-489
Fax: +49 (0)30 88007-5106 / -100
For questions about RAND’s participation in the program, please contact:
1200 South Hayes Street
Arlington, VA 22202