The Ghanaian Engineers & Architects Association of America has invite Applications for The Geaaa Prof. Nicholas Kumapley Scholarship 2019 Fund, eligible candidate can register before deadline at http://www.geaaa.us….
To honor the memories of the Late Professor Nicholas Kumapley of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology, Kumasi, Ghana this scholarship is created under Ghanaian Engineers & Architects Association of America. Professor Kumapley immortalized his name with his contribution towards mentoring some of the brightest minds in fields of engineering and science, candidates can apply before deadline to get the scholarship fund award and it helps to continues your study without worry’s.
Understating the goal
This scholarship award is designed to encourage the Ghanaian students worldwide to create a strong career towards the field of Engineering, Architecture, Science, Mathematics & Technology. It is a way that will help them in ensuring a better quality of life for all in the future. Along with that it will also help in economic growth of Africa.
Knowing the amount
The amount of The Geaaa Prof. Nicholas Kumapley Scholarship 2018 Fund Award is determined between US$ 200 to U$500.
Geaaa Prof. Nicholas Kumapley Scholarship 2019 – What is the eligibility?
It is essential that you should know about the eligibility of the application. Here are the criteria that you need to fulfill in order to make sure that you are the right one for applying.
- You need to be University or Polytechnic Student in the field of Undergraduate or Post-Graduate
- It is essential that you have major in Engineering, Science, Architecture, or Mathematics
- There is a need to demonstrate high academic achievement in field of Mathematics/Science, Architecture, or Engineering
- As an applicant you need to plan your career in Architecture, Engineering, or Mathematics/Science
- You need to have strong concepts about providing solutions to Solutions to technological challenges in Africa.
The procedure of application to Geaaa Prof. Nicholas Kumapley Scholarship 2019
How can you apply? This is an important question that you need to ask. Here is the answer for you.
- Make sure to properly fill the application form before submitting
- Attach an essay of maximum 400 words that showcases or descries the research or your interest towards the goal of the scholarship. Alongside, you also need to mention what motivated you in selecting a career in the field of Engineering, Mathematics/Science, or Architecture
- One CV that should not be more than 1 page
- Certificate of education
- Any other professional certificates besides the required ones
- Letter of recommendation from the individual in supervisory position
- Academic Transcripts or Proof of Admission into a Tertiary Institution
You need to make a package with all these items along with the application form then submit the same at firstname.lastname@example.org
Geaaa Prof. Nicholas Kumapley Scholarship 2019 – What is the deadline?
The last date of sending the application form is 31st January respectively, any application that is submitted after the given deadline will not be accepted, visit official website of Ghanaian Engineers & Architects Association of America in before deadline at http://www.geaaa.us/scholarship_programs.html.