Emile-Boutmy, France is sponsoring by Sciences Po for International students to Pursue Undergraduate and Master programme, eligible students can apply Emile-Boutmy Scholarship 2020 before deadline at http://www.sciencespo.fr…
Emile-Boutmy scholarships awarded by Sciences Po inviting Scholarships for Undergraduate and Post graduation courses, Scholarship is open to all International students. The Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2020-21 is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirementsby Sciences Po, the qualified students who meet eligibility requirements can apply for the scholarship on or before deadline.
Award Value by Sciences Po
Under Graduate Courses
The Emile-Boutmy award will be different types
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme, in addition to a grant to cover part of the cost of living of €5000 per year.
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €5,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €3,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
The Emile-Boutmy award will be of 2 types
- A grant of €10,000 per year to cover tuition fees for the two years of the Masters
- A tuition grant of €5,000 per year for the two years of the Masters.
Emile-Boutmy Scholarship 2020-21 – Eligibility Criteria
Students must be, first time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s programme, this scholarship is awarded based on merit and according to the type of profile sought for this programme, social criteria are also taken into account.
- a proof of income and/or documents explaining your family situation (e.g. income tax return for both parents for the year 2015, payslips, divorce certificate, unemployment benefits, documents related to alimony, child support or retirement pensions, death certificate…),
- your CV,
- your academic record: details of all examination results obtained during the last three years of secondary education (including mock secondary examination results, if applicable) OR your official academic transcript(s) for all your years of study in higher education (including periods spent abroad on exchange programmes) depending on your situation (student of our Undergraduate College or Master programme). Your academic transcripts must be included in the original language version accompanied, where necessary, by an official or informal translation in French or in English
- the language test(s) for applicant with a conditional offer of admission.
Required Information for Application Process
- indicate the country in which you are resident for tax purposes 1
- indicate the country in which you are resident for tax purposes 2 (optional)
- Total annual income (in euros)
- Number of dependent children in the household (including yourself)?
- Are any of your siblings currently pursuing higher education?
Application Process of Emile-Boutmy Scholarship 2020-21
All the eligible students should send an email to the Admissions Department by filling out this contact form before the deadline using the subject “Candidates with a conditional offer of admission and candidates currently in deferral” and attach above mentioned information along with supporting documents.
Application Deadline : Expected
- Deadline for undergraduate programme: April 26, 2020
- Deadline for master programme: January 3, 2020
For Official Schedule and guidelines visit Sciences Po official website before apply at