Austrian Government invite Scholarships applications for Research Program in Austria 2018-2019, interested and eligible candidates can apply Austrian Government Scholarships 2018-2019 before deadline at https://www.scholarships.at….
The Austrian Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economy (BMWFW) and the European Union provides scholarship to the students who are interested in pursuing 1-4 months research in Austrian university, the applying candidate should be undertaking their graduation or under graduation and post graduation program where the selected candidate will receive a monthly installment for a period of 4 months.
Award: The award is given to the students who are interested in pursuing 1-4 months research in Austrian university
Value of award:
The value of the scholarship is the winning candidate receive a monthly scholarship of installment 1,050 EUR for a period of 4 months.
Eligibility Criteria for Austrian Government Research Scholarships 2019-2020
The following are the eligibility criteria that a candidate must meet to apply for the Austrian Government Scholarships for Research Program in Austria, University provides research in the fields of Natural Sciences, Technical Sciences, Human Medicine, Health Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts.
- Candidates who hold a Bachelor, Master or Doctoral/PhD studies pursued in Austria, summer courses, language courses, clinical trainee ships or internships are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must not have studied or pursued research or pursued academic work in Austria in the last six months before taking up the scholarship or during the application form.
Age limit :
The maximum age limit for doctoral students is 45 years and for other students the maximum age limit is 30 years.
Candidates belonging to countries all around the world but not from Austria are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Application procedure to apply for Austrian Government Scholarships for Research Program in Austria- 2019-2020
The following are documents required to apply for scholarship:
- copies of educational certificate that confirms candidates (Bachelor, Master/Diploma or PhD) at accredited university.
- Two Letters of recommendation
- recent transcript of grades
- fully completed Online Application form
applicants should submit their application form along with the documents mentioned above, candidate should sent them through e-mail or by post through address mentioned in official website.
Application deadline: Expected
Mostly application form is released in the month of March, 2019 respectively, before apply visit official website for further information at https://www.scholarships.at.