A*STAR Youth Scholarship 2019 offering scholarships to Indian Students to pursue courses from class 8 passed students, Students can apply Fresh or Renewal scholarship through official website at https://www.moe.gov.sg
A*STAR Youth Scholarship 2019 is organized by Ministry of Education, Singapore. It invites application from class 8 passed students. This scholarship is sustainable for 4 years and is for studies in selected Singapore schools from Secondary Three to Pre-University Two and is renewed annually, subject to the satisfactory performance of the scholar. All the eligible students who are interested to apply for the scholarship should need to know all scholarship details and apply for the scholarship before closing date. Students who are already registered for the scholarship should renewal their scholarship according to the eligibility requirements.
The selected students will receive Annual allowance with hostel accommodation, settling-in allowance, return economy class air passage, coverage of miscellaneous and school fees, GCE O level and A level examination fees, subsidized medical benefits and accident insurance cover. Selected students will receive Annual allowance of S$2,200 (Secondary) / S$2,400 (Pre-University) with hostel accommodation and Settling-in allowance of S$400 (once only).
Eligibility Criteria for A*STAR Youth Scholarship 2019
Applicant should be citizen of India. Candidate should hold 8thclass from recognized schools. Applicant should Possess outstanding academic track record (at least an average of 80% or minimum A with English as the first language in class 7 and 8 school final examinations) and have a high level of oral and written competency in English. Students should need to prepare study in Singapore schools. Applicants who are receiving any other type of scholarship are not eligible.
- Birth certificate
- Identity card or passport (if any)
- Final examination result slips for the last 2-years (class 7 and 8 final examinations)
Guidelines for Application Process
- Original documents that are not in English must be translated into English.
- The translated documents must be accompanied by a photocopy of the original documents.
- Do not send any original documents as it will not be returned.
- There will be no acknowledgement of receipt of documents.
- Applications without the complete set of documentation will be disqualified.
A*STAR Youth Scholarship 2019 Application Process
- Visit official website https://www.moe.gov.sg
- Cick on Register link
- Select the type of Scholarship
- Open application form and register all the details without any mistakes
- Click on submit form
Download registered application form. Envelop application form along with necessary documents, send by post to the following address before closing date.
C/o School placement and scholarship branch,
Ministry of Education,
1 North buona vista drive.
Level – 3 Podium block,
Singapore – 138675.
Important Application Deadline
July 2019 is the expected date for application deadline. Official schedule for the scholarship will be announced shortly.