Government of Andhra Pradesh Welfare Department inviting AP ePass Online Application 2020-21 for BC/SC/ST students in AP, who are pursuing Graduate courses in any of the field, eligible students can apply AP ePass scholarship 2020-21 before last date at https://epass.apcfss.in/…
Welfare Department Government of AP is going to announce AP ePass Scholarships for Graduate courses in AP, the main objective of the scholarship is to provide financial support for Economically Backward Caste (EBC), Scheduled Caste(SC), Scheduled Tribe(ST) people. Applicants who are coming under these categories can have a good chance by applying to AP ePass Scholarship, AP ePass provides full educational assistance to the students, there will be so many benefits under the AP ePass. Applicants who are satisfied all the eligibility conditions can apply for the scholarship on or before closing date. We have provided step by step procedure for AP ePass application process.
Eligibility Criteria for AP ePass 2020-21 Fresh and Renewal
Applicant should belongs to AP, applicants who are pursuing Under Graduation courses in any of the university in AP are eligible, AP ePass scholarship is applicable to only BC, SC, ST students, Applicant annual family income should not exceed 2 lakhs. Candidate must have 75% attendance in each quarter/Semester.
Supporting Documentation for AP ePass Scholarship 2020-21
- Recent Photograph of Student
- Student’s Scanned Aadhar card.
- Father’s Aadhar card.
- Mother’s Aadhar card.
- Ration Card.
- Income certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Bank account number and details.
- Mobile number.
- Mark lists according to their Qualification.
- Residence Certificate.
AP ePass Application 2020-21 Process for New Applicants
- Open AP ePass official website https://epass.apcfss.in/
- Click on Student Services option
- New Page will be appear with list of student services in AP
- Click on Post Matric scholarships beside click here option
- Enter complete details like SSC Hall Ticket number, Date of Birth, Year of Passing etc.
- It will be directed to the new application form
- Upload mandatory documents
- Click on Apply now link
- It will proceed to next page in that select SSC pass Type and then enter SSC Hall Ticket number
Successful completion of entering details it will be redirected to AP ePass application page Enter all the details and click on submit form. Completion of application form system generated application form will be appear on the screen. Once again verify all the details and save a copy for future reference.
How to Renewal AP ePass Scholarship 2020-21
- Log on to the official website https://epass.apcfss.in/
- Go through Know your application number link
- Fill all the details like Academic year, year of pass, SSC Exam number, SSC Pass type, Date of birth etc.
- Click on Search link
Renewal application form will be appear on the screen with candidate details, update the details and submit form on or before closing date.
November 2020-21 is the expected schedule for the AP ePass scholarship fresh and renewal.