AG Bell Scholarship Programme 2018-2019 inviting scholarships for Disabled students in USA, eligible candidates can apply before deadline at http://www.agbell.org…
AG Bell Scholarship Programme is now open to Disabled students in USA, these scholarships are highly competitive, so be sure to use the essay questions and letters of recommendation to give us a strong understanding of who you are and how you stand out, Applicants who are pursuing a bachelors, masters or doctorate degree at an accredited mainstream college or university, it is a merit based scholarship, eligible students can apply for the scholarship on or before deadline.
Eligibility Criteria for AG Bell Scholarship Programme 2018-2019
Applicant must be citizen to USA, you need to have bilateral hearing loss identified earlier than the age of four, Applicant ought to use listening and spoken language as your primary conversation mode, Candidate have to be enrolled in or making plans to wait a mainstream university and working closer to a four-yr undergraduate diploma or a graduate diploma, this is not the right scholarship for law or public administration graduate students.
Things to Prepare:
- If you use hearing aids, include an unaided audiogram dated no earlier than January 1, 2016. Use this to calculate your Pure Tone Average (PTA), which must be 55dB or higher. The formula is in the application.
- If you use cochlear implants (CI), include your recent CI report (you already meet the PTA requirement).
- High school: Showing grades 9-11 and the first semester of senior year.
- College freshman: Include high school transcript and first semester of your freshman year.
- Four-year undergraduate and graduate students: Include college transcript only. If your college only uses an online access format, upload the acknowledgement from the school in your application and provide this address to the school: email@example.com.
- Unweighted GPA:
- U.S.: 3.25 or higher.
- Outside U.S.: See application for international grade conversion.
- If your school doesn’t use a 4.0 scale or doesn’t include your unweighted GPA on your transcript, you must include an official letter from your school explaining what your unweighted GPA would be.
- Name, Address and Email for three recommenders.
Application Process of AG Bell Scholarship Programme 2018-2019
- Visit official website http://www.agbell.org/Connect/AG-Bell-College-Scholarship-Program
- Click on view application form link
- Read all the guidelines given in the application form
- Fill the application form details
Submit application form on or before deadline, Successful completion of application process make a copy of application form for future use.
Application Deadline: Expected
March 9 2018 is expected deadline for apply AG Bell Scholarship Programme and candidate can visit official website before apply to get complete guidelines with schedule.