Invited Applications for WACSI Civil Society leadership institute (CSLI) 2020-21 Opportunities for Africa. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before deadline at http://www.wacsi.org….
The Institute aim to empower middle-level practitioners within civil society in West Africa to match the capacities of senior leaders of the institute, the CSLI programme is implemented in two steps one by training and other by mentoring, both of them are designed to facilitate transforming leadership which is focused on the key concepts:
1) Individual Development
2)Institutional Strengthening, and
3) Societal Transformation
The scholarships awarded to students to empower middle-level practitioners within civil society in West Africa to match the capacities of senior leaders of the institute.The award is given by Ford Foundation, West Africa Civil Society Institute (WACSI).
Value of award:
It is a fully funded program where all the expenses in the training period are bared by institution with terms and conditions.
Eligibility Criteria for WACSI Civil Society Leadership Institute (CSLI) 2020-21:
The following are required criteria that a candidate must posses:
- Candidate must have a minimum of two years of work experience in their current organisation
- Candidate must have demonstrated leadership or critical problem-solving skills in their current or previous job
- Candidate must be willing to return to their current organisations and stay for at least one year
- Candidate should have good communication in English language.
Applicants belonging to countries Nigeria, Ghana, Senegal, Mali, Côte d’Ivoire, Guinea, Benin, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Gambia, Togo, Niger, Guinea-Bissau, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde are eligible o apply.
Application procedure to apply for WACSI Civil Society leadership institute (CSLI) 2020- Opportunities for Africa
- curriculum vitae
- A letter of motivation about your current status
- Applicants should indicate how the skills gained would enhance their leadership skills. This must be written within the prescribed word limit 500 words.
- A letter of endorsement from the head of your current organisation are to be provided.
Applying candidates should attach documents mentioned above along with application only in the form of their copies, the completed form should be sent to the institution either by e-mail or by post.
Application deadline : Expected
Mostly online applications are available from the month of February, 2020 respectively, further information please visit before apply at http://www.wacsi.org/.