Sir Emeka Offor Foundation inviting fully funded SEOF scholarships to Secondary, Under Graduate and Post Graduate course for Nigerian students, eligible Nigerian students can apply SEOF Scholarship 2018 before deadline at http://www.sireofforfoundation.org…..
Sir Emeka Offor Foundation (SEOF) offering scholarships to different types of courses for Nigerian students. The scholarship is focused at supporting indigent at Brilliant student. Nigerian students who are pursuing Secondary, Graduate and Post Graduate courses can apply for the scholarships on or before deadline.
Type of Scholarship Applicable Courses
- Secondary School Scholarship (Only open to JSS 1-2 and SS 1-2)
- Under Graduate Scholarship (Only open to 200 level students)
- Post Graduate Scholarship
SEOF Scholarship 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Applicant should be resident to Nigeria, and the candidate must be bonafide student of an accredited Nigerian institution, Candidate who are benefiting from other scholarships will not be eligible to apply for the scholarship, Only Under graduate of 200 level need apply, Under Graduates wishing to apply must have a cumulative grade point average of CGPA 3.00 and above.
Applicant maximum age limit will be 24 years for Under Graduation courses and 40 years Post Graduation courses.
- Birth Certificate
- ID Card (for Undergraduates and Post Graduates only)
- Admission Letter from tertiary institution (Under Graduates and Post Graduates)
- JAMB Result
- WAEC/NECO/degree result with atleast 2nd class upper division
- Transcripts and results
- Testimonal from last secondary school attended
- NYSC Discharge certificate (for Post Graduate students only)
- Letters from two referrers one of which must be from the principal/Head of the Department of your last school and the other from a respectable member of your community.
SEOF Scholarship 2018 – Application Process
Applications can be available at SEOF office or download application form through official website http://www.sireofforfoundation.org. Completed application form should be send to e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or directly submit to the foundation’s office at Oraifite, Anambra state on or before deadline.
The Sir Emeka Offor Foundation will announced the official dates at their portal and candidate can visit official webpage before submission of application at http://www.sireofforfoundation.org/