Romania state government offering scholarship program, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to foreign citizens for pursuing Under Graduate and Post Graduate programme. Interested students can apply for Romanian Government Scholarship 2019 before deadline at http://www.mae.ro…
Romanian Government inviting fully funded scholarships to foreign citizens to pursue Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses in Romania through MFA, applicant excluding Non-EU countries who are pursuing the high level courses at Romania can apply for the Romanian Government international scholarship on or before deadline.
Area of Study
Political and administrative sciences, education studies, Romanian culture and civilization, journalism, technical studies, oil and gas, agricultural studies, veterinary medicine, architecture, music, Visual arts.
Scholarship award includes Tuition fee, accommodation, Financial support
Place of Study: Romania
Romanian Government Scholarship 2019 Details for International Students
Totally 85 scholarships will be provided to the students to pursue Undergraduate and Post graduation courses. Scholarships will be awarded for 3 study circles. Licenta, Master’s and Doctorate courses.
Romanian Government Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicant must be resident to Non-EU countries, the applicants should not hold Romanian citizenship and the applicant should be excellence in their academic studies.
Applicant age limit should not be above 35 years for Undergraduate and Master courses, Doctoral and Post Graduate studies applicant age limit should not exceed age limit of 45 years.
- Official letter issued by the diplomatic mission
- The MFA application form
- The MNE application form
- Legalized copies of the obtained study diplomas
- Legalized copies of matriculation sheets/diploma supplements related to graduate studies and their legalized translation, if applicable;
- Legalized copy of the birth certificate and certified translation in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian;
- Copy of the first 3 pages of the passport
- The medical certificate attesting to the fact that the person enrolling in the study does not have contagious diseases or other conditions incompatible with the required studies;
- Curriculum Vitae
- 2 Recent passport size photographs
Application Process for Romanian Government Scholarship 2019
Applicants can submit application forms through diplomatic missions, Application files submitted by post or directly to the MFA or to the MNE. Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
Results Announcement : Expected Schedule
- Registration of application will be begins from 15 December 2018
- Application Deadline will be decided by each diplomatic mission separately
- Results will be announced on 15 June 2019