McGill Scholarship 2019 Programme Award for Undergraduate Studies in Mcgill University, Canada, Online Application Registration at http://www.mcgill.ca….
The Undergraduate (UG) Scholarship is provided to the talented yet economically disadvantaged young students from Africa by The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program. The host school is Study at McGill University which is Canada’s leading research-intensive University.
The grant is open to all the undergrad programs.
Details about UG Scholarship by McGill University
What will the Undergraduate Scholarship cover? Here is a view or details for the applicants.
- Books and supplies
- Room and board
- Travel Fees
The MasterCard Foundation Scholars academic support is also offered with a specialized academic mentoring program that helps them in ensuring and establishing a cohesive learning community.
Here are the numbers for you.
- 13 students will be taken for The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at McGill from Africa in its inaugural year in 2013-2014
- Over the course of next 10 years, 67 MasterCard Foundation Scholars will be welcomed at an undergraduate level. For the Master’s level, the number is 24.
- Some of the eligible and selected applicants will be from French-speaking and Portuguese-speaking countries
The eligibility for McGill Scholarship application Programme to Undergraduates
Are you eligible for the Scholarship? Here are the points that will explain the same to you.
- Applicants must be academically qualified for the scope of admission to McGill University. To know your eligibility please refer to the Admissions Guide.
- First-time applicants are only welcomed. This is not available for the transfer applicants.
- Exceptional record of service and activity in school and/or community is a requirement for the applicants
- Applicants need to be the citizen of a Sub-Saharan African country. The ones who speak French are also considered as candidates.
- It is essential that the candidate has the potential for meaningful future service to the community from which he or she belongs. They need to have the capability to engage as the leader for dynamic local and global social change.
- The financial status must be in the lowest two quintiles in the country from which belong.
The process of applying to Registration of McGill Scholarship 2019
If you want to apply for the program then here are the details that you need to follow without fail.
- You need to apply for admission to McGill University
- When you are an applicant of The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program, the $100 application fee is not applicable. That is the reason you need to choose the special application procedure
- You can find the online application at http://www.mcgill.ca/mastercardfdn-scholars/how-apply
- Make sure to submit the additional documents that are required for the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program
- Check the documents along with the form of application
Important Dates with Deadline
The closing date for the admission to McGill University is December 10. All the documents received by December 10th will be considered eligible for consideration. Anything reaching beyond that point will not be accepted under any circumstances.