The University of Oslo offering Fellowship to PhD researchers in the field of Mantle geodynamics for Norwegian and foreign applicants, eligible Fellows can apply for the Fellowship at https://uio.easycruit.com..
University of Oslo sponsoring PhD Research Fellowship for the fellows who are in the field of Mantle Geodynamics, Fellowships is available for Norwegian and Foreign students, the University of Oslo, is the oldest, largest and most prestigious university in Norway, located in the Norwegian capital of Oslo, UiO attracts students and researchers from all over the world, the main objective of the of the fellowship is research training leading to the successful completion of a PhD degree, Candidates who meet eligibility conditions can apply for the Fellowship on or before deadline.
Eligibility Criteria for Mantle Geodynamics at University of Oslo PhD Research Fellowship 2018-2019
Fellowship is open to Norwegian and foreign applicants, Applicants who have taken admission to the Ph.D programme at the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Candidates for these fellowships will be selected in accordance with this, and expected to be in the upper segment of their class with respect to academic credentials, Applicant should need English Language Requirements, Applicants who are not native to English speaking country should take English test.
- TOEFL – Test of English as a Foreign Language
- IELTS – International English Language Testing Service
- Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) and Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) from the University of Cambridge
- Applicants to the programme for the Ph.D. degree in Science must obtain a minimum score of 550 (paper-based) or 213 (computer-based) or 80 (internet-based) on the TOEFL test or a minimum score of 6.5 on the IELTS (academic) test. The same applies to applicants for postdoctoral research fellow positions.
All documents should be in English or a Scandinavian language, Foreign applicants are advised to attach an explanation of their University’s grading system.
- Application letter
- CV (summarizing education, positions and academic work – scientific publications)
- Copies of educational certificates, transcript of records and letters of recommendation
- Documentation of English proficiency
- List of publications and academic work that the applicant wishes to be considered by the evaluation committee
- Names and contact details of 2-3 references (name, relation to candidate, e-mail and telephone number)
Application Process Mantle Geodynamics at University of Oslo PhD Research Fellowship 2018-2019
All the applicants should apply in online through official website at https://uio.easycruit.com/vacancy/application/1779161/97031?iso=gb. Attach all the above mentioned documents and apply ob or before deadline.
Application Deadline : Expected
March 2018 is the expected schedule to the Fellowship, official schedule and guidelines visit official website.